Preemies

My friend's 25 weeker is here!

Yesterday my friend had her baby boy at 25 weeks and 5 days. He weighed 1 lb 12 oz and came out crying! They have been pretty much been preparing for him for about 3 weeks now and she has gotten all of the doses of steroids and mag so we are praying he does really well and has as short of a NICU stay as possible :) 
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest blog: www.thesmoreslife.blogspot.com

Re: My friend's 25 weeker is here!

• Congrats to your friend and her DH!! T&P that her LO continues to do well and has a short NICU stay.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Congratulations to your friend. Praying for a uneventful NICU stay. Please keep us posted.

• Loading the player...
  • congrats on the new baby for friend and her family and friends. I wish LO a better than expected NICU stay.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats to your friend.  I gave birth to a 24 weeker on Oct. 2nd and he is home AND running the show.
  • Congratulations to your friend. That was the exact same gestation at which my babies were born. They spent 95 and 99 days in the NICU before coming home. I wish them the best of luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome, tiny fighter!  My DD arrived at 25w2d and came into the world screaming to everyone's amazement.  96 days after her NICU debut, she came home and has been a living miracle.  Do pass along some hope and good energy to your friend.  Send her our way! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"