Baby Showers

Baby Shower Gift Question

Hi Ladies!  Question for you...  I plan to spend $60 on my friends shower gift. Should I buy one big thing or a few smaller things to get to that amount?  Not sure if I should leave the bigger things for her family or just go for it.  Thoughts?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby Shower Gift Question

• I would probably go with the one big thing...just easier to carry.  I would normally "pair" it with something small to attach to the top of the package (toy, bib, etc) and incorporate it with the bow/ribbon.  I hate trying to wrestle in a bunch of smaller wrapped gifts.
  • imagerhubarb123:
    I would probably go with the one big thing...just easier to carry.  I would normally "pair" it with something small to attach to the top of the package (toy, bib, etc) and incorporate it with the bow/ribbon.  I hate trying to wrestle in a bunch of smaller wrapped gifts.

This. If there is an item around your price range on her registry, then I would go for that.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto PP. Plus then it leaves more options for people who might not be able to spend as much!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Same as above. I usually buy a large gift and pair it with a teether or toy of some sort.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • eh I'm usually the opposite. I'm very much a basket person. I would probably buy a couple of smaller things off of the registry that go together (think theme) and then maybe get a couple of things that arren't on there. Either clothes or books or something specifically for the mom or something and put it together in a cute basket. I tend to do theme baskets for almost all of my presents now. 
  • Thanks for your advice ladies!  I ended up buying everything in her bath section so: 2 towels, kneeling pad, stepping stool/bath storage and threw in a rubber ducky cause I couldn't help myself!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It honestly would not matter to me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"