Secondary IF

Any Parenthood watchers?

I watch the show and have last night's episode on my DVR.  Supposedly, they are going the 2IF route.  There are a few shows out there that touch on infertiity, but not 2IF.  Did anyone see it?  Without spoiling it, how did they handle it?
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: Any Parenthood watchers?

• I haven't watched it yet. It's on my DVR. I hope to watch tonight!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I watched it, I LOVE that show!  I thought they did an okay job with it.  It seemed like they found out what the problem was faster than you do in real life, but they did name the issue.  The problem is not something I know a lot about so I can't say a lot about it.  They just did a quick revealing of the issue right at the end of the show so I guess we will see how they proceed as it goes on.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • RMR13RMR13 member
    I agree they found out super fast. I liked that they named the problem, and so far they have reacted the same as I would, I'm curious to see where they are going with it too.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • It's on my DVR!!!  I love this show!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I saw it and couldn't stop thinking about the board here. 

It will be interesting to see. I wonder if the Bs will all come up with their own completely inappropriate lines from all sides ("Why don't you just adopt?" "Isn't Sydney enough?" "Well, you had one, your bodies know what to do" "What did you forget how" yaddayadda).  If if because of the specific issue if they would even go down the road of getting pg and not being able to carry full term, or if the conversation that mentioned that last night will be the last of it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"