Two Under 2

looks like im joing the ranks

Found out a week ago Im about 8 weeks pregnant! By the time #2 arrives my son will be about15 months. Whew! It took him 24 cycles to get here and this one it took 1, totally a surprise and not even trying! I didnt even think i was ovulating yet since my cycle was 50 days long and last time my cycle was that long, i wasnt ovulating. So here is to November, God help me wrangle two under two! I shouldnt be surprised...the same exact thing happened to my mom about 27 years ago... spent years trying, just to have two 14 months apart.

Hoping to get to know you ladies well! First ultrasound is tomorrow... gotta figure out when to expect the arrival of this little one

Cloth diapering, VBAC, BF & FF, AP momma to two 2 and under. Special needs - DS born with clubfoot and diastrophic dysplasia (dwarfism)

Re: looks like im joing the ranks

• Congrats!  I had a similar experience...it took DS 19 cycles and 2 IUIs to get here, and with DD it was just one time, before I had even gotten a post partum AF.  My 2 are 15.5 months apart.  It is challenging, but fun!
    TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Im the same!  2 years trying and 3 IUI cycles to get DD and 8 weeks after she was born we conceived without even knowing where I was in my cycle!  We are all going to have our hands full!!!
    We are having Irish Twins!!! Our sweet little girls will be 10.5 months apart! BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"