Secondary IF

juju for a 2IFer not on this board

My son's teacher is getting induced tonight at 37 weeks, her daughter has a health issue that's going to cause her to have surgery immediately after birth (but at another hospital).

She and her DH tried for 2 years to get pg with her DD after having a beautiful son, so she knows the road many of us are on.

Any spare thoughts, prayers, and juju that her labor is uncomplicated and that her DD is healthy and can be soon into her arms, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: juju for a 2IFer not on this board

• Oh my goodness.  Tons of blessings and healing energy to your friend, her daughter and the hands that will work to to correct her issues.  God Bless.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Sending good thoughts her way!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Loading the player...
  • JMayJMay member
    Oh wow, I can't imagine.  Sending positive thoughts her way!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Lots of positive and healthy thoughts her way.
    Trying to conceive #2 since Oct. 2008 BFP 6/14/11, 7/5/11 - Gestational Sac measured 7 weeks 6 days, Baby measured 5 weeks 6 days, No Heartbeat, 7/11/11 - Missed Miscarriage confirmed, 7/18/11 - D&C
  • Sending postive Ts & Ps that everything goes as planned and the sweet little baby is ok and healthy!
  • They switcher her to a c/s today, and I'm waiting to hear when I pick up DS from school. Thanks for the support, ladies, I'm sure your thoughts zoomed through the universe toward her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"