North Carolina Babies

Durham OBs?

I just moved to durham and I have two choices for OBs based on my insurance and how far along I am.  They are.. Durham Ob and Gyn, or Harris and Smith OB-GYN.  Anyone uses either or heard anything about them.

Thanks

Started to TC March 07 - FT started July 07 5 Cycles of Clomid all negative BFN - 4 Cycles Clomid/Brevelle all BNF Aug 08 Start first IVF - Sept 08 Failed IVF FET Nov 08 - BFP 11/17/08 BETA 89 - Dec 2008 No Heart Beat - Dec 19 D&C March/April 2009 Starting IVF Cycle. BFN July Ovarian Drilling Polyps Removed IUI Dec 1 09 - Dec 18 BFP - Beta 96 - 2nd Beta 267.9 It's got to happen some time right? And...... It Did!! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Durham OBs?

• Both are wonderful! I prefer the drs at Durham OB/GYN personally. You can't go wrong with either though! (I work with them at the hospital)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been going to Harris and Smith for years.  My gyn was Dr. Choi and then during pregnancy you rotate through all the docs.  Dr. Harris delivered DD.  I love all the doctors in the practice and have been very pleased.  A couple years ago they had issues with long waits but seemed to really hear and respond to the complaints and the wait times weren't an issue at all during my most recent pregnancy.  I also love that they deliver at Durham Regional as that is the hospital I wanted to deliver at.  Not sure where Durham OB delivers.
    DS - June 2009
    DD - February 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"