North Carolina Babies

I have a confession to make

My confession is that lately I've been thinking about having another one sooner than later!  I really did not like the newborn stage but we think we want to have another baby and I don't want Nic to be to far in age from his sibling.  If the commute was better and we hadn't just moved I think I would be telling DH that I wanted to TTC! That feels better! If you want to make a confession go ahead, join me. Wink

Re: I have a confession to make

• YAY!! Do it, do it! :)  Two is a lot of fun.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • yay!! Nic would be a great big brother!!  i want one now too but we are waiting a few more months before we talk about TTC after Dh graduates and hopeuflly gets a better job!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay!  I will have to say that I did not like the newborn phase either, but it really doesn't seem as bad the second time around.  I actually enjoyed it.  Maybe because I know it'll be my last or b/c I'm not as nervous about everything. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagecate1119:
    Yay!  I will have to say that I did not like the newborn phase either, but it really doesn't seem as bad the second time around.  I actually enjoyed it.  Maybe because I know it'll be my last or b/c I'm not as nervous about everything. 

Exactly!!! I am SO ready for another....but I know waiting till next year is the best thing to do. Thank goodness we have tons planned for this year!! Bc next year this IUD is coming out!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • See, I want one FOR the newborn phase! But I know it will be so different with a toddler though. We're not even talking about it yet, so it really doesn't matter. But as much as love the little person Holly is becoming and how much fun this age is, I really miss the baby stage.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• imageMrsHughesNC:
    See, I want one FOR the newborn phase! But I know it will be so different with a toddler though. We're not even talking about it yet, so it really doesn't matter. But as much as love the little person Holly is becoming and how much fun this age is, I really miss the baby stage.

maybe we can trade LOL! If I could skip the first 4-5 months I so would.  and you girls are not helping.  Stick out tongue Hopefully things will all work out and we'll buy a plane so we can cut down the commute.

• I am right there with you!  While being prego and having a newborn doesn't thrill me; DH and I know we will regret it if we don't have a second.  Sooo, we think we will start TTC this summer.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's encouraging to hear that many of you dislike the newborn stage but still want more kids! Ugh.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"