• Options
    imagectbride08:

1. my nana is in the hospital

2. and refusing treatment

3. i'm anxiously sitting here waiting for the phone to ring

4. my family handles illness/death in bizarre and unhealthy ways

5. and they still try to "hide" me from stuff as if i'm a child

6. that's all i've got today

Oh CT.  I am sorry.  I was closer to my nana than anything in the world and my family did this to me too.  I got a call saying she had passed, not even knowing she was sick.  I hope you get information soon.  My thoughts are with you.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagectbride08:

CT my t houghts and prayers are with you and your Nana. *HUGS* I know exactly how you feel, my Mom still tries to protect me if there is something she is going through. She knows how important she is to me.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    imagectbride08:

I am so sorry to hear this. Sending supportive thoughts and thinking about you all.

• Options

1) CT, so sorry to hear about your nana *hugs*

2) This morning I left Ky and Ann snuggled in bed together....it sucked to have to walk out side in the still 28 degree weather while they snoozed on under our thick comforter.

3) But at least I get to see them for lunch!

4) I really need to go buy Ann another wedding band....it is just a matter of finding the time.

5) My coffee is uber cold....yuck!

6) I like the end of the month better than the beginning of the month at work as I get yelled at less by customers.

7) My mom's store got remodeled and her schedule is all whacked out so I am worried about who is going to watch Ky on Thursday...

8) My MIL offered to watch her on Friday night/Saturday which means I can sleep an extra hour before work on Saturday....WIN!

9) Our friends are thinking about moving into our apartment complex, I have yet to decide if this would be a good or a bad thing....

10) I am off to reheat my coffee and call Ann as I have yet to hear from her this morning and I cannot imagine Ky slept past 9... 

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. CT, I'm sorry.  I'll be thinking of you and your family.

2. Work, work, work.

3. I haven't spent time on the boards in days and I'm lacking the energy to catch up on posts.

4. JB is congested and snotty and I'm worried that daycare is going to try to send her home.  I can't take her home.  There just isn't any possible way I can take time off in the next two weeks.  If anything I need to work more hours.  I really don't know what I'll do if they call me.

5. My big event is sold out, which sounds wonderful, but is leading to a big headache.

6. Sending an Easter basket to K today :-)

7. work.

8. work.

9. My new car is still in the shop. Stupid car.

10. work.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1. The other day I was watching our Little Man, he was PRACTICING on how to kick his legs during a tantrum...let's just say two days later he had it mastered.
    2. Little Man had a heck of a weekend. He had an allergic reaction to something we have yet to figure out (his eyes got so swollen); Peanut bit him twice once on his cheek and once on his hand (both leaving bite marks); and he got a little cut on the side of his left eye by accidentally slamming into a clipboard. Our poor Little Man.
    3. I cleaned the nursery and living room yesterday...the nursery was trashed 5 minutes after they got home last night, and the living room was trashed this morning while C was getting ready for work.
    4. We are still struggling to work out a morning schedule that allows us to get out of the house and to work on-time. Right now, I only go into work Wed-Fri.
    5. I hope C gets her day off this pay period, but I know this week is full of meetings for her.
    6. Because of #5 I will have to get the Kiddos fed and put to bed by myself two nights this week...Indifferent
    7. Since I have been BARRED from Red Bull (me being dramatic) I have developed cravings for Root Beer; at least the Red Bull was sugar-free. I don't think this is heading in a good direction.
    8. Knowing my brother (who lives overseas) is visiting my Mother has me sad that I am not there. (He is my FAVORITE brother!)
    9. I wish C and I weren't so tired after we put the Kiddos to bed and have supper...I miss our talks and .... dancing in the living room!
    10. I am so glad that we started the music class. The Kiddos seem to enjoy things, C and I enjoy it, and the music and dancing fits well with our love for silly music and fun dancing.
    11. Didn't mean to have 11, but the daycare just called and Peanut got her finger smashed in the door. They have yet to be able to console her, the finger is swollen, the care provider doesn't think it is broken, but thinks Peanut will lose her nail...what does that mean? I feel so sad, I am home with no vehicle...fortunately, I caught C on a break and she answered the phone right away and is on her way to the daycare. (Don't worry Peanut, Mommy is on her way!)

• Options

1. I now realize how I feel is directly related to what I did the day before.  Sunday I slept all day, Monday I felt great!  Monday I went to work and then a marathon food shopping spree (since I haven't gone in forever) and today, I can barely keep my head off the dining room table.  I feel like poop and am eating everything in sight, like I have a massive hangover.

2.  I have a hupe project due tomorrow which I haven't looked at and I am too tired to look at now.. but if I don't understand it, I have to get clarification from the most annoying person in the world and if I don't ask soon.. well she will know I haven't done anything.

3.  I wish it were as warm out as it looks

4.  I can't wait to wear skirts and flip flops

5.  I only have 13 more days in the office and I am dropping to less than part-time 'consultant' and primarily working on our house and the nursery.  Scary!  I have been working non-stop since I was 13!  

6.  We just made plans to go see my friends in Northampton for Pride.  As excited as I am to see everyone again (I came out and lived up there for 7 years) it is always disjointing to go back.  Everyone is in the exact same place as they were when I left in 2001.  Working in a coffee shop, drinking every night of the week, and terrified to leave 'safe lesbian-land'

7.  I get endless crap for being married and owning a home.. wait until they see my baby bump.

8. Maybe I won't go..  

9.  Man oh man.. I am tired

10.  I am waiting to see if the town has anymore community plots - I called yesterday and was told they might all be given out!  K is already working on finding me a spot in the yard (yard = her baby).  She is wonderful.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. CT - I am sorry to hear about your Nana.

2. I feel like I need a good nights sleep. Sunday night I had a kid sharing my pillow and kicking me - last night I was woken up 1001x by L and Carter coughing (L has bronchitis and C has allergies.) L's alarm went off at 4:30 and 5:30 and C needed cough meds at 4:50. Yawn.

3. I am excited about my mini vacation this weekend - and a bit nervous because I really am an introvert and because my kids behavior has been less than stellar recently.

4.   We've noticed a pattern that about 6-8 weeks before a half birthday or whole birthday, the kids behavior becomes horrible. We are in that stage - talking back, disrespectful, thinks everything is funny....UGH.

5. I had a very uh...explicit dream about a co-worker. Tongue Tied It made running into her today awkward.

6. I just ordered a new pair of Crocs. Ugly, I know - but so comfortable and every since I jammed my big toe, my knock-off Danskos have been so uncomfortable.

7. Must.do.data.entry. Now.

8. It is Social Work Appreciation Month. We are having a cupcake reception at 1pm! YAY!

9. I am getting a much needed pedicure tomorrow.

10. I could really go for pad thai for lunch. Sadly, I can't leave the hospital.

...off to actually do some work

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. Oh no CT, I'm so sorry! I hope your Nana takes a turn for the better.

2. Today I'm working from home for the first time. I'm going to be doing it once a week from now on. 

3. Before work I was able to run to the grocery store and put away a basket of clothes. 

4. At lunch I'm going to put together a marinate for our beer-marinated steaks. 

5. After work, I'm also going to cook a yummy Parmesan-crusted cauliflower dish. Mmmm....

6. I can't even begin to explain how much I'm digging the extra free time working from home gives me!!!

7. Although, lets hope I can keep myself out of the kitchen too much!! I sort of want to eat everything right now. 

8. I'm pretty excited for this weekend too.

9. Daisy is laying on the floor next to me, twitching in her sleep... its cracking me up a little. 

10. I had a dream last night that Trav rolled over on Gwen. I woke up shoving him! Lol, opps. 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Options

1. I snored very loudly all night according to J.  Darn this sinus infection!

2. I cleaned the parking pad/storage area yesterday and A was able to ride her scooter on it again.  It looks much better, not to mention safer.

3. I am attempting to make homemade au gratin potatoes for J tonight.  She loves the boxed kind and I am trying to transition us off of processed food.

4. I have been reading about SLS lately and am now convinced that we should switch to SLS, SLES, and SCS free products, I don't want to mess with my children's health.

5. I can barely taste my coffee but the tiny taste I get is delicious.

6. CT, thank you so much for posting the Weelicious link, I've used one of the recipes twice and am excited to try more.

7. I broke the welds that hold the muffler up a few weeks ago, the muffler has been held in place by a wire hanger since.  Embarrassed  The hanger snapped as I was driving A to school yesterday so I had to MacGyver it until I got home.  I found a chain and a small padlock and chained the muffler up until J can take it in for repairs later this week.  Good thing I'm not a mechanic.

8. A and LO got into a fight on Sunday.  LO threw a ball at A's head after she had been told not to, it hurt so A tried to run inside to tell me.  I saw the whole thing and went outside to LO yelling "It was an accident, it was an accident!"  I had to mediate their first fight.  It was pleasantly funny.

9. Our adoption timeline for LO has gone out the window and I am perfectly okay with that.

10. LO should be moving in with us in 2 weeks, fingers crossed.

• Options

1. Hugs for you CT...thinking of you.

2. My little E came back from her dad's last night SO tired. And yet bedtime was still.so.LONG. I'm desperate for ideas to rid her of her fear of bad dreams and get bedtime back to a shorter routine. Yawn.

3. My BFF's husband is being an asshat and she is thinking about leaving for the weekend with her kids to just get away from it all. I wish there were something I could do.

4. My parents are coming to visit this weekend. They are finally going to meet my girlfriend when we go to brunch on Sunday.

5. I'm excited about #4, but also nervous because well, they're parents and they're only 2.5 years into knowing I'm gay and it's been a looong process for them.

6. When I asked K about meeting the folks she said, "yep, it's time." They need to see us together because in another year or so we'll be talking about moving in together.

7. My office is such a mess right now. I thought last week was bad, this week is worse.

8. So here I sit typing out my TTT. Embarrassed

9. I need a day off work to just stay home and get stuff done that I never have time for.

10. Is it naptime yet?

• Options

1. CT ... sorry about your Nana.

2. We got a new puppy on saturday. A 6 month old Pitt bull. He is darling but very much a puppy.

3. He ran out the door on us yesterday and I was holding annie and tried to grab his collar. I lost my balance and fell.

4. I now have a broken right arm.

5. I am soo not left handed. I cant even dress myself,

6. The orthopedist drained the fluid from the swelling out of my elbow this morning and it feels much better.

7. I am hoping Seamus grows out of the puppy stage soon. He is trying to eat my house.

8. Annie keeps touching my arm saying "" Mommy has hurt arm. Go to doctor."

9. Percocet is my friend.

10. 2-3 weeks out of work should give me lots of time to nest

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. So sorry, CT.  (hugs)

2.  I'm 4 and 5 dpIUI and am feeling pretty rough.  Did anyone elses IUIs hurt?  Yikes.

3.  There is so much stress at work, it's unbelievable.

4.  My manager is "no longer with the company". 

5.  My stomach has been feeling off since dinner last night.  I think I'm lactose intolerant. 

6.  I've had a disc bulge for about 15 years, and it's flaring up again.  I think pregnancy is the perfect time for that to happen.  My back keeps going out at work.  Awesome.

7.  I'm gonna try to stop complaining now! :)

8.  Oh- I just remembered that K bought me some ice cream!

9.  That trumps TTT right now :)

10.  Love you, bye!

• Options

1) thinking of you CT

2) M had the GD test today and now we wait for results

3) Dr. told us today that he is glad he caught her cervix when he did because he is CERTAIN we would have delivered . Holy Cow!

4) Dr is a lil concerned about M blood pressure 130/90  but thinks it might be nervs when she see him. Now we have to get a cuff an monitor.

5) M dad was just take to ER for super high Blood sugar 590 JEEZ! Now in ICU and they her fam acts like its nothing  - as he mom just emailed me nonchalantly

6) I am tired and not sleeping well

7) Dr. says maybe no to showers in CA in May - what are we going to do 

8) I am so thankful for all of you - its just really uplifting and wish we were closer and that we could all meet - 

9) I am hungry and have no idea what to make and am sick of cooking and YES thanks for that recipe link

10) wish my cleaning lady was not MIA in Mexico.. and hope she comes back soon I have lots of work - need help packing

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Options

1. Thinking of CT's nana and Cymru's arm.

2. I'm in Hawaii! I've been here for a week and have another week to go!

3. I really miss C and our dog.

4. I'm spending time with my best friend and his partner (who I'm staying with), spending time at the beach, reading and catching up on movies.

5. I want to start blogging again, but it's been so long since I did it regularly. I also need to change the focus of my blog from ttc to my life more broadly, since ttc is still a ways off.

6. When I get home next week, I have about 6 weeks before I start with a new client, full-time overnights. It's going to be a lot of work and a sleep cycle change, but I'm looking forward to it (and the money).

7. I'm hopeful that #6 will allow us to save for ttc-related expenses and my (self-employed) "maternity leave."

8. There are so many Big Things I want to do this year/early 2012, including travel and ttc. I'm not sure how it's all going to work out.

9. I'm thinking about applying to a PhD program. Maybe I'll meet with the program advisor when I get home.

10. It's odd being 6 hours later than you East Coast girls. Off to make lunch!

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"