Natural Birth

new here :)

Hi everyone!

I am 17 weeks along, but just started really getting into the boards here.  I live in Israel, so its nice to have a place to talk with other English speakers about pregnancy and birth :)  I am a doula and student midwife, and am planning a home birth with my first baby. I am very excited to be team green and hope to meet other home birthers to talk to.  

I hope I can be of some use with posting with my experience, but I am so excited to finally be the pregnant lady myself.  It was a long road to get to this point, so I really want to have as natural of a pregnancy and birth as possible. 

- Ariel  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: new here :)

• Hi Ariel!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope everything goes smoothly and you are able to have the natural birth that you want.

I am 12 weeks along and a huge advocate of natural childbirth. I am not planning to have my baby at home, but at a wonderful birth center with fantastic midwives. My mom is a midwife and my sister is in nursing school, training to be a doula, and planning to become a midwife so I have a lot of support!

I'm also looking forward to getting to know other moms-to-be on this board!

- Kris 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome! We are lucky to have someone as knowledgeable as you around :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello and welcome!! Glad to have you here! :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"