Baby Showers
Options

Shower Themes? Do you have one?

Are you having a "Themed Shower" or is is just a generic get together based around certain colors?

It has been decided that mine will be the same theme as our nursery... Based on the book, "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein.  

I'd love to hear everyone else's plans! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Shower Themes? Do you have one?

• Options
    Mine is a Ladybug theme i thought it was cute and not the typical pink that we see for "it's a girl" :-) yours sounds adorable!
    Computer HopeBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    In my circle we usually do a theme around the baby's nursery too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We are doing a Monkey Jungle theme...I am not the one planning it but I told my loved one's planning it this is going to be our wiggle worms nursery theme....and decided this would be a fun theme for our shower =)

• Options
    I threw my sil's shower this weekend - it was a coed shower with a Where The Wild Things Are theme. they're having a boy, and i didn't want to do the typical blue on everything.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sort of, she has tried to find as much as she can in the nautical theme. Whatever she can't find with sailboats and what not, she's just getting plain blue (like cups and plates).
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My first shower is being held on Good Friday.. and it's Easter themed.
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options

My shower was in December and we used blue snowflakes as my shower theme it was easy because you could find so many blue snowflakes around Christmas time and them i didn't have to use the general baby themes like trains, baby animals, ducks, etc. 

this is the theme i am using for my cousin shower next month the cake looks like the invite and the diaper cake i made looks like it too. lots of hot pink animal prints and browns with polka dots. I've made all the other decor i'm using look really modern for this young hip mom.

https://www.birthdaydirect.com/pink-zoo-baby-shower-decorations-c-111_3350.html?osCsid=aje06ag87g2896ljfhg5k497c5

• Options

My shower is spring themed with lots of little birds and flowers!  My nursery is outdoor themed as well so it will tie in.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Our nursery is sports themed and our shower was baseball themed since that's DH's favorite sport.  It turned out super cute!
  • Options
    The nursery will have a beach theme. I'm from CA and we live in NYC, so my shower theme is "California Style."
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We are having a nursery rhyme theme. Smile
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"