Georgia Babies

Who else won the lottery?

I got my Peachtree confirmation today and so did DH.  Not sure what timed group yet, but since I've been having babies, its been 1B.  Next year I hope to get back to 1A.

Re: Who else won the lottery?

• Sadly, I did not get a spot.
  • imagedoctryan:
    Sadly, I did not get a spot.

Boo.  :(

• Loading the player...
  • I got a number:)  Excited because I'm signing up with Fleet Feet in Decatur to help my 10K training.
  • It's funny, DH has been training for a stupid long race in April (a 50K XC race). He runs anywhere from 17-22 miles at a time on the weekends. But I couldn't drag him kicking and screaming to do the PRR. I think it's the crowds. He hates crowds. I know he'd end up with a killer finish time and we'd have a great time watching for him, but no dice. I guess I'll just leave him alone to run in the woods. :)
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I got my number! Guess I really need to start running again! Hoping to do this in July and a 1/2 in November!
    Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08
  • I got my number! I am excited to kick up the training, but secretly hoping we will be in the Caribbean instead.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"