Pregnant after IF
Options

Question About Bloat, Sore BBs, Cramping

If you had bloating, sore bbs and cramping as early pg symptoms, did these last throughout your whole pregnancy or did they lessen at some point?  If they did lessen, when? 

I had a natural FET and am only on Endometrin.  I have had a lot of bloat that wouldn't be due to ER since I didn't do a fresh FET, and I've chalked it up to the P4 or just early pg.  It seems like it's been less the past few days. 

Also I feel like my bbs are not AS sore as they were in the very beginning.

TTC in 2008. Stage II/III endo, Hashimotos hypothyroid, low morph (3%).
2 cycles Clomid/Ovidrel/TI/Crinone=BFN.
IUI #1 - 4 Follistim/Ovidrel/IUI/Crinone = BFN.
IVF #1 - Antagonist w/ ICSI 4/10. 17 retrieved, 5DT of 2, BFN :(
IVF #2 - Long Lupron w/ ICSI 6/10. 15 retrieved, 3DT of 2, BFFN!!
Lap 7/21/10
IVF #3 - Clomid/Antagonist w/ ICSI 10/10. 14 retreived, 3DT of 3, BFP 10/20 but m/c. No HB 11/15/10 - D&C 11/17/10.
FET - 2 blasts, 1 survived the thaw. Transfer 2/19. Beta #1 3/1 375, Beta #2 3/3 885, Beta #3 3/8 4261, Beta #4 3/11 9005. U/S 3/8 1 sac 1 yolk, U/S 3/16 1 heartbeat 114bpm!

James born Oct. 24th 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP - Jack born April 28, 2013 via VBAC after PTL at 33 1/2 weeks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Question About Bloat, Sore BBs, Cramping

• Options
    QE2QE2 member
    I did DE and was surprised that I had bloating like I did from ER. I chalked it up to the hormones from PIO and estrogen patches. The bloating has gone down a little. My bbs were very sore around 4-5 weeks, but are not sore anymore. It worries me that maybe I'm mc'ing, but my betas and u/s say everything is fine.
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I found that my symptoms vary from day to day, and vary within the day (mornings I feel great, evenings I feel worse).  I just got back from my RE and asked her about it -- she said its totally normal for both situations and we saw the little one and he looks great!

TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jej05jej05 member
    *knock on wood* The only symptom I really have right now is fatigue. In the beginning my bb's were sore and heavy but not anymore. I also have no m/s whatsoever. I think symptoms can come and go.
    Many failed IUI's (medicated and unmedicated) IVF#1-Micro-dose Lupron protocol: BFN IVF#2-Antagonist Protocol-transferred 1 8-cell grade A embryo: BFP! Missed Miscarriage- D&C 4/2011 IVF#3-Antagonist protocol again but no bcp's: August 2011 DOR, endo and cervical stenosis ER 8/16/11 3 er 3 fert w/icsi ET 8/19/11-assisted hatching- transferred (2) 8 cell embryos! 9/1/11=Beta#1=824 9/6/11=Beta#2=7337

• Options

My boobies were sore from 6-8 weeks, then it subsided.

I had tons of bloat, and I think it got better after stopping Crinone.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My bb's were sore starting with the day I got my BFP. But that lasted maybe a week? Maybe 2. Now what I am experiencing is soreness that's noticable after I take my bra off when I get home in the evening... I find myself having to make multiple adjustments in bed when I go to sleep too, since I am a side sleeper. (I'm a big bb girl lol, they get in the way!)

• Options
    Yeah, my symptoms come and go.  I wish the nausea and vomiting would take a serious hike, but it's totally normal.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IUI #1~BFP!!! Beta #1~13dpo 100 Beta #2~15dpo 216 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Not sure how much this will help since I'm only a little more than a week ahead of you, but I had all those as early symptoms.  I'm still bloated, my bbs are still huge/swollen but not nearly as sore as they were in the first few weeks, and I have cramping here and there but not as consistently as I did a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    My bbs stopped being sore around week 11. Bloat, well, I "think" I'm still dealing with that. Cramping: I had constant cramping up until week 8 and now just have it every-so-often. I now mostly cramp when I'm dehydrated.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Options
    My sore boobs subsided in my 7th week and then were off and on (meaning one hour they would be, the next they wouldn't) for the next week or so.  I stopped having consistent cramps which I chalked up to my uterus growing around 9 or 10 weeks I think.  I had bloat until it finally turned into a real bump around 15/16 weeks.

TTC #1 since 7/08 After 3 years, 2 losses, 3 rounds of IUI, and one round of IVF, we finally have our dream come true! DS born 7/30/11

TTC #2 off and on since 7/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"