Secondary IF

Possibly another set-back :(

This is a repost from TTTC ( sorry it's monday and I was being lazy about doing another similar post)

Well DH and I are getting ready to start IVF #1, we have been waiting to find time to get into the bank to discuss getting a loan for this.  Well, we went on saturday to discuss things and we may end up having to wait another year before we can do IVF #1!  :(  So disappointed and was hoping that we could start it sooner rather than later.  The reason we may have to wait is due to what the payments would end up being compared to what we would be comfortable paying right now.  Waiting would allow us the chance to work on the house more and pay off some more debt.  DH also takes his PE exam this fall, which if he passes would mean about a $12,000 to $15,000 pay increase.  So with that being said yes, I am super bummed that we may have to wait, but everything happens for a reason so I guess we have no choice but to go with it.  We should hear back from the bank today or tomorrow about final more realistic numbers for payments and such (the bankers computer wasn't cooperating completly when we were there so he could only give us estimates).  Pray that they have figured something out that works for both us and the bank!  Thanks!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Possibly another set-back :(

• JMayJMay member
    I'm so sorry you have to wait, but hopefully everything will work out for you. GL!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • imageJMay:
    I'm so sorry you have to wait, but hopefully everything will work out for you. GL!

Thanks JMay!

• Loading the player...
  • Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry.  I hope everything falls into place sooner rather than later so you can get this show on the road.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • I'm so sorry, I hope this gets resolved soon for you! Waiting is so the hardest part.
  • imageJnJ62406:

This is a repost from TTTC ( sorry it's monday and I was being lazy about doing another similar post)

Well DH and I are getting ready to start IVF #1, we have been waiting to find time to get into the bank to discuss getting a loan for this.  Well, we went on saturday to discuss things and we may end up having to wait another year before we can do IVF #1!  :(  So disappointed and was hoping that we could start it sooner rather than later.  The reason we may have to wait is due to what the payments would end up being compared to what we would be comfortable paying right now.  Waiting would allow us the chance to work on the house more and pay off some more debt.  DH also takes his PE exam this fall, which if he passes would mean about a $12,000 to $15,000 pay increase.  So with that being said yes, I am super bummed that we may have to wait, but everything happens for a reason so I guess we have no choice but to go with it.  We should hear back from the bank today or tomorrow about final more realistic numbers for payments and such (the bankers computer wasn't cooperating completly when we were there so he could only give us estimates).  Pray that they have figured something out that works for both us and the bank!  Thanks!!

Seriously? I take my PE next week and I doubt I see any pay increase!  So glad y'all have a better market right now than we do! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"