Secondary IF

anyone develop a cyst after injectibles cycle??

I used to think cd1 was the worst day, but I was wrong ... I had a baseline u/s this morning after starting AF on Saturday and was told that they are suspending treatment for this month due to a large cyst on one side.  They said it should go down on its own within a few weeks and I should just "try on my own" this month, but I was too rattled to ask if it is even worth it ... is it possible to get pg with a cyst or am I really on cd negative 25??

Anyone know anything about this?  I am going to call the nurse line later but just wondered if this has happened to others too and what the outcome was for you.  Just trying to hold it together at work right now.  Crying

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: anyone develop a cyst after injectibles cycle??

• I'm sorry sweetie.  It happens to me after every injectible cycle.  They are called residual cysts and they are completely normal.  Usually a month break from stims is all that you need to make them go away. A break between cycles is not necessarily a bad thing, it just gets in the way of the timeline we want to move forward on.  Hang in there.
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Thanks Amanda!  Logically, I know it's normal, it's just hard to take a set back.  I went in expecting to have to juggle another appt or two this week, and I got (literally) "See you next month!"  My timeline is laughable at this point - I should have a 6 month old by now!!  =)  What's another month, right?

GL to you - I guess you will find out something definite within a few days.  Fingers crossed for you!!!

• Loading the player...
  • I had cysts after my 2nd round of clomid where I over-responded and had my iui cancelled.  The next cycle I went in for my baseline and had 10 cysts.  That cycle was not normal, only 20 days.  The next cycle I had to take a break as well because of 4 large cysts, upper 20-30's size, but that's the cycle I got pg.  I actually ovulated much earlier than normal so it was a mircle we got the timing right.  So it is possible.  Good luck and don't think there's no point in trying!
    Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"