Pregnant after 35
Options

I'm glad you ladies are here!

On my DD board (October 2011) they just did a getting to know you thread.  Just a bunch of silly questions for how old you were when...  I feel so old now.  LOL
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm glad you ladies are here!

• Options
    ahhhh, don't feel bad. We can do that on here. Like, how old were you when the shuttle blew up, when the wall came down, the first time you solved rubics cube....
  • Options

LOL I know it's so bad, and the further along in my pregnancy I get the less tolerant I am of the answers they give.

If i see one more "just lie to so and to and tell them blah blah blah" because they want to return an item on their registry or they don't want to tell their mom/mother in law/whoever how they really feel about something.

Really? Will they totally disown you because you changed your mind about something while you were pregnant?

*head desk* 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    McWhittaker, I think I have a crush on you!
  • Options
    The older you are the wiser you get they say. I am  not sure though if it is a linear process:) 
  • Options

LOL Yeah i just stuck my finger out at Token on the May forums, can't wait to see her well articulated response.

Women only give baby clothes/blankets at baby showers and rarely stuff on the registry? SRSLY?

I'm off to the OB shortly, I will have to wait for the fireworks later in the day heehee.

• Options
    Oh, I hate those "how old were you when....."posts.
  • Options
    imagemcwhittaker:

LOL Yeah i just stuck my finger out at Token on the May forums, can't wait to see her well articulated response.

Women only give baby clothes/blankets at baby showers and rarely stuff on the registry? SRSLY?

I'm off to the OB shortly, I will have to wait for the fireworks later in the day heehee.

I know I was reading that post, but now I can't seem to find it. what was it named?

• Options
    imagekimb311:
    imagemcwhittaker:

I know I was reading that post, but now I can't seem to find it. what was it named?

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/51112931.aspx

She herby vows: she will never give baby clothes as a gift again.

Looks like it's page 2 news now, no response this morning I guess she's feeling silly. 

• Options

How abou how old were you when Justin Bieber was born?

I too feel my advanced maternal age showing when I look @ the posts on the oct dd board too.

• Options
    imagemiafromab:

How abou how old were you when Justin Bieber was born?

I too feel my advanced maternal age showing when I look @ the posts on the oct dd board too.

I swear I'm losing brain cells over there.  I'm LMAO at the one freaking out over eating a cheese quesadilla in Mexico.  Wondered if she should go to her OB for a blood test for listeria. 

• Options

Please, please tell me you are kidding....OMGConfused

• Options
    imagekimb311:

Please, please tell me you are kidding....OMGConfused

Nope!  Confused

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"