October 2011 Moms

Cramping woke me up...

Yesterday I noticed more brownish spotting in my underwear and then I woke up at 5 this morning because of terrible uterine and vaginal cramps. I finally fell back to sleep after checking for blood (negative for blood) and spent the rest of the night with horrible and vivid worry-induced dreams. Ugh...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
<a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view

Re: Cramping woke me up...

• I'm really sorry, that had to have been really scary :(  Are you feeling better now?  

Hoping all is okay! 

July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Sorry you're going through this, I can only imagine how scary that must be.  Have you had an u/s yet with this pregnancy?
  • Loading the player...
  • Big hug to you.....I am sure all is fine, I am just sorry that this is even going on! I would just take it easy today and try to to lift or do anything crazy today. See how you feel tomorrow and go from there. Maybe try some low heat form a heating pad down there and see if you get a less pain. Thats what my doc said to do for discomfort.
    "You and me together can do anything, baby!!" DMB
    Married October 16th, 2010
    TTC #1 since October 2010
    1st BFP 1-12-11
    MC'd 1-22-11
    2nd BFP 2-15-11
    Our Wee One....**KENNEDY JO** born 10/3/11@ 36weeks via Csection
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Labor Buddy to **MRS.ATCH** Welcome Quinn 11-5-11**
  • I'm doing much better this morning thankfully. I am glad, too. I am such a worrisome person. I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks and all was well. I'll try out that heating pad if I need it. Thanks! I actually have one in the closet. :)

I guess the silver lining is that I haven't felt that excited about this pregnancy... or I have, but nothing like with my DD. Now I know how much I want this little one to stick and how heartbreaking it would be to lose him/her. I count my blessings.

Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
  • I'm sorry you're dealing with spotting and cramping. 

If you haven't already, maybe putting a call in to your doctor would be worth it.  I'm thinking perhaps they could squeeze you in for an u/s tomorrow to ease your fears. 

In the meantime, chug the water and keep your feet up.  Hope it lets up!

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• imageJunebug060609:

I'm sorry you're dealing with spotting and cramping. 

If you haven't already, maybe putting a call in to your doctor would be worth it.  I'm thinking perhaps they could squeeze you in for an u/s tomorrow to ease your fears. 

It's let up. If it starts up again, I'm definitely giving my midwife a call. No doubt about it.

• imageforensicmama:
    imageJunebug060609:

It's let up. If it starts up again, I'm definitely giving my midwife a call. No doubt about it.

You might want to give them a call today/tomorrow anyways.  Generally docs like to know if there is spotting and/or cramping that is above 'mild/moderate'.  Can't hurt to give them all the information you have, right?

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• imageJunebug060609:
    imageforensicmama:
    imageJunebug060609:

You might want to give them a call today/tomorrow anyways.  Generally docs like to know if there is spotting and/or cramping that is above 'mild/moderate'.  Can't hurt to give them all the information you have, right?

I'm not even sure if their offices are open, but I can always give it a shot. Thanks for the advice. No harm in trying, right?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"