Maryland Babies

Please recommend your child's dentist

My daughter is 2 1/2 and the last 2 days has been screaming in agonizing pain when she eats almost anything besides yogurt.  She keeps saying her mouth hurts and is pointing to the left side of her mouth.  I'm wondering if a tooth is bothering her. 

I hadn't even started looking for dentist yet, but was going to start taking her when she turned 3.  She's very spastic when someone tries to do anything in her mouth (check her tonsils, teeth, anything).  So I'm looking for someone very good who is patient, and is understanding with her screaming and fighting while they try to take a look.

Please help!!!!!!!

Re: Please recommend your child's dentist

• BTW, I live in the Towson/Loch Raven area so preferably looking for this area or towards White Marsh and Parkville.
  • Our pediatrician in Towson and friends recommend this dentist.  We have yet to go since DD is one but will be seeing him when the time comes.  I hear he and all the office staff are absolutely great with little ones!  He's also on the outskirts of Towson, towards the area you are talking about.  HTH!

Richard A. Kline, DDS 
    410-661-0777

8831 Satyr Hill Rd # 200
    Parkville, MD 21234

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Ours is in Ellicott City but she is phenomenal....Shiny Chompers.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We go to Chesapeak Pediatric Dental in Perry Hall!  Love it there!

https://www.chesapeakepediatricdental.com/

Steph - mama to Owen Patrick 2/20/02, Ryder Jacob 11/3/05 and Brody Ryan 7/14/2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • D' is too young for the dentist but he'll go to the same one we do:  Drs Youman's & Shelton.  They're over near Towson University:

7402 York Rd Ste 303
    Baltimore, MD 21204
    (410) 321-1133

Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • Dr. Richard Kline on Satyr Hill Rd in Parkville is great! We started taking my son when he was 2 (he's 5 now) and they are very patient and gentle, they  make it a fun experience for kids. Esp for their first check up they explain everything they will do before doing it, take their time, give the kids prizes afterwards, etc.

Dr Kline and the hygenists have all been great.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I take my sons to Greenspring Pediartics at Quarry Lake.  I love it!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"