November 2011 Moms

Strong feeling I'm having a boy...

Anyone else out there feel like they are having a boy or a girl?  I have had this feeling for a couple of weeks now and last night I dreamt I was having a boy.  It is so strange.  I always wanted to have a girl, especially first if I had more than one child.  It will be interesting to find out if I am right or not.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic TTC since 1/10 HSG 12/10 1/11 1st cycle on Clomid-BFN and thin lining 2/11 1st cycle on Femara waiting for ultrasound and to do IUI

Re: Strong feeling I'm having a boy...

• I have been sure since I got my BFP that it would be a boy.  Not sure why, but I'm just certain of it!
  • I kind of feel like its going to be a boy....thats what the chinese gender chart said, but who knows how accurate that is.
    Be the change you want to see in the world. Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel like I'm having a girl!  I thought that from the beginning for some reason and that's what the Chinese gender chart says.  I'm not really telling anyone that I think I'm having a girl though b/c usually whatever I think someone is having...they have the opposite.  LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • With my first two babies (both girls)--I KNEW they were girls. Just had a gut feeling...and like you...had dreams about girls. This go round, I'm having boy vibes. Strong boy vibes. I can't wait to see if I'm 3 for 3 in my 'hunches' come 18-20 weeks! Yipppeee! Best to you and your (maybe) girl? Smile
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • OOPS--I mean boy?!!!! Gosh...prego brain!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • I feel as though I am DEFINITELY having a boy. It may be because all three gender predictors say boy though....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have the same feeling.  I keep referring to LO as "he"
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies....it's good to know I am not the only one with these feelings....can't wait to let you know the real verdict!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic TTC since 1/10 HSG 12/10 1/11 1st cycle on Clomid-BFN and thin lining 2/11 1st cycle on Femara waiting for ultrasound and to do IUI
  • With my 1st pregnancy I knew it was going to be a girl and I was right.  With this pregnancy I am thinking girl again.  I have always thought that DH & I would have 2 girls.  I am not sure why...
    DD #1 11.3.08 LO #2 due 11.19.11
  • I have a strong feeling for a girl.. but I guess it's a big toss up! :)

Boys run strong in my family & girls in DH's family so I guess we'll see!!

• DH and I both think that we're having a boy.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm feeling boy as well...we'll see!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image?
  • I'm thinking boy too. I was right with DS so we will see.

• Am I the only one who doesn't have a feeling either way?  I guess I shouldn't be surprised:  I've always had poor instinct.
  • I keep thinking girl.  That being said, the odds of me having a girl probably aren't very good.  There hasn't been a girl in DH's family in 3 generations.  I keep thinking girl because I want one so bad and the whole family would be ecstatic!

BabyFruit Ticker

• DH thinks boy...I'm undecided, but the more he says "he" makes me think boy.

BabyFruit Ticker

• I don't really have strong feelings leaning towards either at this point, but I do find it rather entertaining that DH and I cannot agree on a boys name.
    imageimageimage
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • imageClaraEarlene:
    Am I the only one who doesn't have a feeling either way?  I guess I shouldn't be surprised:  I've always had poor instinct.
    I have no hunch either way. Eventually maybe I can compare symptoms to my pregnancy with DD, but either way, I'm looking forward to the surprise at our 20wk ultrasound.
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am thinking boy. DH's father had all boys with 2 marriages. My BIL has 3 boys and 1 girl. And the Chinese gender chart says boy as well. I really really really want a boy. I grew up with all girls and I want a change haha. I will be happy either way though. 
  • We thought for sure we were having a boy.  I had all of those signs that tell you one way from the way I was carrying to the fact that I never had ms, and the fact that I was all belly.  Well we were in for some surprise when we went for our 20 week us and found out it was a girl. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My DH thinks we are having a boy, but I'm like you, I have no feeling either way! I haven't had any dreams, gut feelings, nothing, to tell me either way!
  • Last night I dreamed that we were at our 20 week u/s and the doctor told us it was a girl - we'll see!
  • I've always told DH that we would end up with only girls.  However, I have a very, strong feeling that the LO is a boy.  I'm not really sure why I have this feeling, but I do.  I can't wait for June to get here so I can find out if I'm right or wrong; either way, I can't wait to meet the LO in November! :)
  • I'm thinking girl. Everytime I think about the baby I imagine it as a girl, and I am drawn to all the girlie stuff in stores. But maybe that's just the girlie girl in me. Big Smile i can hardly wait to find out, and I will be excited either way!
  • I have no feelings about it. I didn't have any feelings with DS either. Although, for what it's worth, the Chinese Gender Chart said girl for him & was obviously wrong. Would love to have a girl this time, but if not, he and DS can be best buddies.
  • Yep! I feel like its a girl. No real reason, just a weird feeling. Can't wait til we find out! 
  • I've been feeling like it will be a girl, but I'm not picky lol. Maybe it's just because everyone I know that had or is having babies recently is having boys.
  • I'm honestly not feeling anything strong one way or the other. I will admit, though, that me and my husband both keep referring to our little turkey as a he!
  • I have not had a feeling other way.  There are times I've caught myself saying he and other times I've caught myself saying she.  But I've probably done it equal times with each.  I sometimes feel bad that I don't have a feeling one way or the other.
     TTC #1 since June 2008
    M/C @ 6 weeks 12/31/2008, Ectopic @ 6 weeks on 4/23/2010
    Diagnosed Unexplained 11/2009-DH is fine-I don't get AF
    Cycle #22 - 1/27/11 - IUI #1 & Injections - BFP! - DS born 11/11/11 
    TTC#2 - 2/24/14 - IUI & Injections - BFP! - EDD 11/29/14
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm pretty certain that since I want a girl so badly, it will be a boy LOL Tongue Tied
  • I have a very strong feeling this is a girl.
  • I had a strong feeling #DD2 was a boy until around 11-12 weeks! Then I layed in bed and cried because I just knew I was having a girl and everyone was calling her a boy!  Oh the hormones..lol 
    imageimage
  • It's funny - I have had a strong feeling that I am having a boy too.  I wondered if others had this feeling one way or the other.  Whenever I think about names, my mind always dwells on boy names.  When looking at "gender neutral" nursery ideas, I am more drawn to the colors that look closer to the boy side.  I just automatically call the baby "he" without thinking about it.  Funny thing is, before we got our BFP, I always thought of girl names, girly nursery themes, looked at girl clothes, etc...  

Right now, we are set on not finding out boy/girl until birth!  The anticipation will be so exciting! 

imageimage Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • I feel like I'm having a boy, even though I am totally aware I have no real good reason to base this off of.  I call the baby "he" all of the time, but am trying to stop myself from saying it.  I don't want to get too attached and be totally shocked if the baby turns out to be a girl.

BFP#1 EDD 11/8/11 - MC @ 9w6d, 4/15/11 we said goodbye
    BFP#2 DD arrived 5/7/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"