TTC after 35

It's official - I'm out (xposted)

AF showed today. BUT, while I was a little disappointed, I already felt I wasn't pregnant so it was just a kind of "well, bummer" moment.

There is a HUGE positive to this negative, though. I am officially back to NORMAL CYCLES after birth control! It was exactly a 28 day cycle. I have not had one since I started BCPs 6 years ago (they REALLY screwed me up!!), and I am SO freaking happy! I am now considerably less stressed about my age, because honestly I was a little concerned that it wasn't just BCPs, but maybe early menopause.

SO, I am going to assume, for now, that I am completely normal and ready to go, until something tells me otherwise.

On another note, I received my CBFM from eBay today!!!!! I can't wait to use it! Does anyone know if we are supposed to still temp while using the monitor? I hope not. LOL Mine are so screwed up because of my sleep patterns!!!

Despite not being PG, I am in a really happy place right now. I know a lot more than when I started this a few weeks ago, I'm better prepared, I'm back to normal, and I have the tools I need to make this baby!!!

Yes

AND, I am enjoying my strawberry margaritas that SO made for me tonight! Drinks
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's official - I'm out (xposted)

• Good luck this cycle, Shelley!  Way to look at the silver lining :)
  • Ditto PP about the silver lining and good attitude.

As for the CBEFM, I still temp while using it. Here's why: you can't confirm O with the monitor. You "should" get 2 peak days which should be when you are O'ing but something could go awry internally that you don't O.  Another example, I am on CD18 and it has been reading high since cd6. I never got a peak. I usually O on CD12.  I have cysts so the estrogen is probably messing the readings up. My temp gave me a dotted O date of CD 9. If I was just using the monitor, I wouldn't know anything about the possible CD9 O date.  It's totally up to you but I am definitely type A and need to cross-reference!

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrs.McIrish:

Ditto PP about the silver lining and good attitude.

As for the CBEFM, I still temp while using it. Here's why: you can't confirm O with the monitor. You "should" get 2 peak days which should be when you are O'ing but something could go awry internally that you don't O.  Another example, I am on CD18 and it has been reading high since cd6. I never got a peak. I usually O on CD12.  I have cysts so the estrogen is probably messing the readings up. My temp gave me a dotted O date of CD 9. If I was just using the monitor, I wouldn't know anything about the possible CD9 O date.  It's totally up to you but I am definitely type A and need to cross-reference!

I thought so. I was just hoping. :)  I just don't know what to do about my temps, because I wake up all over the place during the night, so I always have open dots. I stopped temping the other day because I knew this was AF. But, I'm thinking maybe I'll start again tomorrow anyway, even though I don't have to during AF. Maybe that will help me figure out a common time to set my default so I won't have so many open dots. 

Thanks!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"