Parenting
Options

Ugh Insurance

DH just found out his company will now be charging $46/week for me and the kid to be covered on his insurance.  Before they charged nothing.  I know that was very generous of them, but geez the economy gets worse and worse and they charge more.  DH wants DS and I to get private health insurance.  I'm guessing that's going to be real expensive, does anyone know?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ugh Insurance

• Options
    I'm thinking that private insurance would be relly expensive too. I'd be happy to pay $46 a week.
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Options

Private insurance will cost alot more than $46 a week.  That is really not a bad price for the two of you.

Sorry, I know it all sucks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

That is cheap.  We pay over $120 per week and that is only because GM doesn't charge the union workers (my DH is salary).

• Options
    Yeah, I figured as much about the private insurance and usually it's not as good.  I didn't think it sounded like that much for the 3 of us, but DH is really upset about it.  I think it's just the grand scheme of things more than anything.  Oh well, thanks for making me feel better. And frankly i'm just glad to have coverage and it's generally pretty good coverage at that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"