Babies on the Brain

Need a good laugh?

That I would only share here.

I went to a charity event last night and had to wear a dress, tights, heels, the whole nine yards.

I hate wearing tights, but it's still to 'effin cold to go bare legged so I sucked it up.

Everything was going fine until I went to the bathroom. Hiked up the dress, dragged down the tights and pee'd.   About half way through, I'm thinking to myself "Why does this feel weird?"

Yeah, my underwear didn't move down with my tights like I thought they did and I didn't notice because I was hovering over a public toilet in stilettos.

LSS, I pee'd through my panties.

Indifferent

After much contemplation, I decided to lock the bathroom door (thank god there was a lock) rinse said underwear in sink and then blow dry them under the hand blower.

I still can't believe I did that.  Go ahead, you can laugh now.

Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
"I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
"Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
"Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin

Re: Need a good laugh?

• Heeheehee!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yes Were they nice and toasty warm when you put them back on?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't wear underwear with tights or nylons.  Is that dirty of me?

• That's pretty funny.  At least you were able to come up with a solution.  I probably would have just thrown the undies away and gone commando for the rest of the night.
  • That is awesome.
  • OMG that's an awesome story.
    Mrs. 5/03*DD 2/07*DS1 5/09*DS2 7/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You're like Macgyver!

And yes, thank you for a little Friday afternoon comic relief! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Due 3.1.12
    Levi 7.26.09
    Wood you? Wood too!
  • Thank you, I needed that.
  • Hahahaha!  Riley peed through her panties yesterday, but she's 2 so you know, it's kind of to be expected.  ;) 

Maybe you two could start a PTYP (Pee Through Your Panties) Club or something. 

• imagewils0482:
    I don't wear underwear with tights or nylons.  Is that dirty of me?

Totally this!  I would have just thrown the underwear away lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LFWisBack Our Guardian Angels: 11.06 * 6.09 * 12.11
  • imagejoanithegreat:
    That's pretty funny.  At least you were able to come up with a solution.  I probably would have just thrown the undies away and gone commando for the rest of the night.

I seriously thought about that but the dress was on the shorter side and I knew it would be just my luck to take a digger and flash everyone my goods. 

I'm so glad that this is helping everyone giggle, lol.

"Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • imageChatham2007:

imagejoanithegreat:
    That's pretty funny.  At least you were able to come up with a solution.  I probably would have just thrown the undies away and gone commando for the rest of the night.

I seriously thought about that but the dress was on the shorter side and I knew it would be just my luck to take a digger and flash everyone my goods. 

I'm so glad that this is helping everyone giggle, lol.

Good call, you don't want to pull a Lindsey Lohan.

• imageleslie13510:

Hahahaha!  Riley peed through her panties yesterday, but she's 2 so you know, it's kind of to be expected.  ;) 

Maybe you two could start a PTYP (Pee Through Your Panties) Club or something. 

And this reminded of the crotchless spanx I wore under my wedding dress.  Because spanx should totally be crotchless, or at least crotchless when you spread your legs.

• Haha. Too many cocktails?
  • imageKate621:
    Haha. Too many cocktails?

I seriously wish this was the case. Sadly, it was stupidity that owned this one.

• Bwahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

::deep breath::

Bwahahaahahahahahahaahahhahahahah

I am so glad you shared this.  

Photobucket Anniversary
  • LOL! Love it!
  • LMAO I love you.
    TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • that is freaking AWESOME. I love you.