LGBT Parenting

What are your weekend plans?

what are you doing this weekend?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: What are your weekend plans?

• we're cleaning tonight, and probably some tomorrow morning. tomorrow evening we're going to the Japanese steakhouse and then back to our house for games and fun to celebrate my birthday. I have no idea what we're doing Sunday, hopefully sleeping in and that's about it!

• I have no idea what we are doing tonight. Out to dinner? Stay home with a kid movie?

Tomorrow L is dissertating. I'll take the kids to their last ice skating lesson (whoo hoo!) After their nap, we are going to meet L for dinner and then we are going to the Lego store for Family Lego Night (I know you are jealous.) Stick out tongue

Sunday we'll do some stuff around the house (L has to finish her taxes ASAP - this is the latest we've ever done them!) and then we are taking the kids to a performance of Alice in Wonderland on ice performed by the advanced skating students at the ice arena. I am not convinced it will hold their attention, but we'll see! :)

• Loading the player...
  • Happy Birthday Blue!!

Tonight I'm going to zumba after work then home for dinner. Sprout announced that Fridays are now "breakfast for dinner" days in our house.  Fine by me!

Tomorrow I have another early mornign zumba, then my mom is coming over and we're all heading to the aquarium.  RB loooooved it when we went last summer so i cant wait to see how much more she enjoys it now that she's older. I picture her running excitedly from tank to tank shouting "ish! ish! ish!" (thats her version of "fish" btw Wink )  After nap (fingers crossed that they take a good one) we have an appointment for thier Easter pictures. 

Sunday we'll go to Church, then TBD.  I'm considering asking A for some "me time" and hitting a coffee shop with a book (Unconditional Parenting).  But as much as i dream of it (and A supports it), i'm terrible at actually taking time away from the kids.

• Today I'm taking it easy while K's at work.  It was an IUI day (yesterday as well), so I'm relaxing and trying to get pregnant.  :)  Tomorrow I'm going to a huge consignment sale for babies and kiddos.  I thought it would be a fun way to celebrate the IUIs.  Sunday is back to work!
  • Happy Birthday Blue!

Tonight...same ol', but truth be told...I love it!

Tomorrow, first music class! YAY! Not sure what we will do afterwards, probably lunch.

Sunday, photo shoot (?) and shopping.

EVERYONE have a GREAT weekend!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I'm not sure what our plans are for this weekend.  We had plans but found out we don't get LO Fri/Sat like we had planned, instead it's Sat/Sun.  J works Sunday so I will be with the girls all day.

• imagectbride08:
    But as much as i dream of it (and A supports it), i'm terrible at actually taking time away from the kids.

Ditto. L is always telling me to take time for myself - but as much as L is away doing school/work, I like us to all be together as a family - so I stay home.

• imagemandykatie:
    Today I'm taking it easy while K's at work.  It was an IUI day (yesterday as well), so I'm relaxing and trying to get pregnant.  :)  Tomorrow I'm going to a huge consignment sale for babies and kiddos.  I thought it would be a fun way to celebrate the IUIs.  Sunday is back to work!

Good luck!!! Oh I hope, hope, hope this is this month! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Happy Birthday Blue!!!

Little E is at her dad's this weekend and I hope she is ok because she was getting a little snotty this morning. I always worry about sending her there when she's not 100% bcuz...well I'm a mommy! But she was happy and sweet this morning and I got about 1,000 kisses when I dropped her off at school. Fingers crossed.

My weekend is going to be quiet. Tonight dinner out with my girlfriend using one of the many group.ons we have. Tomorrow my gf has training in the morning and I am going to meet a friend for brunch. After my gf's training we are going to...well we don't know what we're doing yet, but we are going to spend some more time together! It will probably have to be indoors because the weather is gonna be bleah here. Sunday my gf goes back to work and I will run errands and do chores and finish my taxes!!!

• Today - I am working from home and then going to the gym with K for the first time since January!  I am so damn happy the bleed is gone!  tonight, I hope we will get a salad to go and sit and stare at the TV.  I am so bloody tired - I didn't sleep a second last night.

Tomorrow - we are going up to NH to a baby shower for an old co-worker of K's.  I have been really looking forward to this, they are two of my favorite people. 

Sunday - K has to work on her kid's portfolio's all day long and I think I will take the opportunity to read a book by Dr. Sears I have on hold at the library- note: go pick up the book from the library  (CTBride, I also am waiting for Parenting with Love and Logic which I read about on your blog) and then we are going to the theater to see my sister's new show.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagebluedaisyus:

we're cleaning tonight, and probably some tomorrow morning. tomorrow evening we're going to the Japanese steakhouse and then back to our house for games and fun to celebrate my birthday. I have no idea what we're doing Sunday, hopefully sleeping in and that's about it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!! 

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • imagejeannkerricotober09:

Today - I am working from home and then going to the gym with K for the first time since January!  I am so damn happy the bleed is gone!  tonight, I hope we will get a salad to go and sit and stare at the TV.  I am so bloody tired - I didn't sleep a second last night.

Glad to hear the bleed resolved!!! Hope the rest of your NT went well too :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well with DW on 5 more weeks of bed rest ( were hoping it ends in 5) there is not much we can do. I have to go grocery shopping and figure out meals for the week . THANK YOU EVERYONE who Helped me with the cooking dilemma.

I will also try to go to Joannes and get Melanie some supplies to keep her occupied.  She found a Owl mobile she wants to try to make. Oh yeah Nursery is back to owls and not Moroccan print i previously posted.  I also have to return some maternity clothes I bought for her that are way to big. 

Saturday - Hang at dong park for a few with Mojito and then home to sort clothes. I sold 70$ worth of clothes via craigslist yesterday. Now to pack the rest up and donate them. I now have one pair of jeans and 2 pairs of shorts ahh the skinnier life!

Sunday- Laundry, tidying and dog park ..

I finally felt BABY A kick this am.  It was so strong !!!! WOW.. and then i got giddy and started singing  everyone was kung fu fighting. I hope the bedrest ends at 6 weeks. Melanie is somehow going to pack her clothes in attempts to start packing for the move- How does one pack on bedrest ? HMM- should be interesting. 

A very low key and low mobility weekend. Maybe we should get her a wheel chair is that lame?

Is this the live of a stay at home mom minus the working a job 40hrs a week ? I could hang if i did not have a day job but thankful that its a work from home job.

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • imagejeannkerricotober09:

imagemandykatie:
    Today I'm taking it easy while K's at work.  It was an IUI day (yesterday as well), so I'm relaxing and trying to get pregnant.  :)  Tomorrow I'm going to a huge consignment sale for babies and kiddos.  I thought it would be a fun way to celebrate the IUIs.  Sunday is back to work!

Good luck!!! Oh I hope, hope, hope this is this month! 

Thanks!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"