Orange County Babies
Options

Hello there,

I would like to talk to right doctor. I want to inform you that I am deaf and my name is Tawna and I am try to help my boyfriend and his name is Darryl and I am try to concieve from him. and my boyfriend has problem with his penis is very small size and he doesn't know how to use Intercourse with me to put his penis inside my virginia try to get me conceive. and what can I do for my boyfriend. and he doesn't want his parents to be nosey on his payment bill and he is on Medicare insurance and same thing to my insurance but we are not marry but we will planning to get marry this summer that he is work on his prepare and errand on this planning and he need some help from right doctor and he want to look for his right dr that is LDSpregrancy that he work on with me. I want his penis to use enlargement size for his penis so he can use this penis to reach into my virginia and fit in right size inside my virginia. and I am wait for your right doctor that able to understand me what is my explain to you if you understand what I mean about his penis size and big fat ***. so I am wait for their doctor to replay me back very sooner as possible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"