Health & Exercise
Options

Anyone done Shakeology or the cleanse?

I have been seeing some stuff about this 3 day cleanse and was curious if anyone had done it and what their thoughts were.  For 3 days you replace two meals with this shake and then have a salad with white protein for dinner.  You can also drink green tea during the day and fruit for a snack.

Re: Anyone done Shakeology or the cleanse?

• Options
    I have done it. I lost weight but it sucked! No real food for 3 days isn't much fun. I would rather just watch my diet and cut down calories. I do replace a meal a day with Shakeology and seems to give me alot more energy and keep me regular. I did the turbo fire inferno and lost 5 pounds in a week and toned up I would recommend that one!
  • Options

I didn't do the cleanse but used Shakeology while I was doing my Insanity workout.  It was decent but be sure to ONLY blend it.  Shaking it in a water bottle turns it to sludge.  I lost 12lbs but that was with an intense workout for 60 days. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It was just a question, crash.  I knew nothing about it so I was just asking people's opinions on it.  I never said I was going to do it, just curious about it since I had heard so much about it recently.
  • Options
    I drink Shakeology every day! I LOVE IT! I love it so much I started selling it. You can do the three day cleanse with it, but its not as much for weight loss as it is for detoxifying your body. You will loose weight and inches though. I use it one meal a  day and it has done wonders for me. If you have any questions just let me know. You can email me at bethanypacheco@beachbodycoach.com.
                     7/08, 1/12, 2/14, Due with baby #4  2/12/16 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I used to sell their products too, and find them horendously overpriced for what they claim.  You can get great results with a clean diet, regular cardio/weight lifting.  Plus, you'll teach your family healthy eating and save yourself some money. 

~*BFP 12/19----Saw heartbeat at 6W 1D, natural miscarriage 1 week later*~ ~*BFP 7/01----Saw the heartbeat at 8W, No heartbeat and DNC 8/22*~ ~*BFP 3/20----Natural Miscarriage 4/10*~ 2/3/10- I was diagnosed with lupus anti-coagulant antibodies, which has been a factor in my multiple miscarriages.
    Once Upon a Princess Tutus
    My Life as a Future Mom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"