North Carolina Babies

Triad area Mommy & Me groups?

I'm really needing some mom friends, and I've been looking for triad-area mommy & me groups, but I can't seem to find any. Do any of you know of some or belong to some? Would anybody be interested in forming a new one?
Photobucket AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary

Re: Triad area Mommy & Me groups?

• There is triadmommies.com!  I'm a part of trianglemommies.com and I really like it.  You can also try meetup.com.  Good luck!

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had a hard time finding something too.  I just started going to a Kindermusik class in Winston on Tuesday mornings to try to meet some mommies.  We have only had one class so far, but I liked it and my 4 month old loved it, so we'll see how it goes.  I think there is a Little Gym in Greensboro that has mom and baby classes'and someone told me that's a great way to meet other moms with babies around your baby's age too, but it may be pricey!  You could also look for a MOPS group.  If you go to the MOPS website and put in your zip code, it will give you info about groups that meet near your home.  Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"