Philadelphia Babies

Local birthday parties---My Gym?

Anyone host or been a guest at a birthday party at "My Gym"?  We are thinking about having my son's third birthday party there and would love recommendations.

Re: Local birthday parties---My Gym?

• I have been to two parties at The Little Gym and 1 at My Gym in the past 2 months. 

They were fine, except my DS isn't really down with the structured activities they want all the kids to do.  Like when they tell all the kids to sit down in a circle, he doesn't want to go - he wants to run around and explore all the stuff in the gym

I can get him to do what they ask, but I also want him to have a good time.  How can you tell a 3 y/o "I know that big play structure over there looks really cool, but we have to sit on the white line with the rest of the kids". 

I will say that most of the kids really enjoyed it and went along no problem.  Oh and he did looooove the zipline thing they do at My Gym

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Awesome! Thanks....I went to look at the place yesterday and it seems perfect....

Which one did you like better?  My Gym or Little Gym?  Both are options.

• Loading the player...
  • The one at My Gym because of the zipline thing.  I noticed you are in Delco - I am in Havertown and the party we attended was at the My Gym in Springfield. 

My Gym also had the big play structure with a slide that went into a ball pit - he loved that

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"