North Carolina Babies

Need Winston-Salem area pediatrician recs

I'm fairly new to the area and don't know anyone with small kids, babies to ask for recs so thought I'd try here. I received a huge list from my doctor and am overwhelmed so any help I can get would be really appreciated. Thanks!
  Funny Friendship Ecard: The doctor said I needed to start drinking more wine. Also, I'm calling myself 'the doctor' now.   Funny Confession Ecard: I have a constant internal battle about whether to be classy or give zero fucks.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Need Winston-Salem area pediatrician recs

• We see Dr. Paynter at Forsyth Pediatrics and LOVE him!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I live west of Winston and use a local pediatrician, but many friends use Ford, Simpson, Lively, & Rice and like them a lot: https://www.cornerstonehealth.com/practice.aspx?id=46
  • Loading the player...
  • We use Westgate Pediatrics. We're new to the area as well and they came highly recommended. We've only been once so far and go again tomorrow and we've been very happy with everything, scheduling and the nursing staff were great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I go to Advance Pediatrics, which is outside of Winston, and I really like all of the doctors there.  But, I have many  friends that go to Ford, Simpson, Lively, & Rice Pediatrics and are very happy with the doctors there.  Both of these offices are part of Cornerstone Healthcare.  They are very flexible with squeezing you in for sick visits and even have extended hours on Saturdays and evenings if needed, which is awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"