Minnesota Babies

Partners in Peds or South Lake Peds?

My midwife clinic recommends choosing a pediatrician by 36 weeks and I am currently 34. They recommended Partners in Peds and South Lake Peds, as well as the Golden Valley North Memorial Clinic as it's in the same building as the midwives. Does anyone have any experience with these practices? I feel like this is a huge decision to make, even though I know I can always switch providers if necessary, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

ETA: I just noticed the other peds post further down on the page so I will also check into those recommendations.

image Samuel (Photo by Gruman Photography)

Re: Partners in Peds or South Lake Peds?

• my baby is 6 weeks old, we go to partners in peds and so far have been pleased--easy to schedule appointments--many clinics- wide variety of hours, good service
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Love, love, love south lake peds. We go to the one in EP but have been to others as well. All the docs have been GREAT! They have easy-care (walk in clinic) and an after hours urgent care open every day of the year (we went on Xmas) staffed by one of their peds. I could not be happier with our pediatrician choice. Also all of their NP are LC so that was super helpful too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We go to PIP and love it.  I have been to a few of their offices and they have all been great.

• Partners in Peds!!!!!  Love them.

Especially Dr. Savitt.  But I love most of them.

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageminnteacher:
    Love, love, love south lake peds. We go to the one in EP but have been to others as well. All the docs have been GREAT! They have easy-care (walk in clinic) and an after hours urgent care open every day of the year (we went on Xmas) staffed by one of their peds. I could not be happier with our pediatrician choice. Also all of their NP are LC so that was super helpful too!

Ditto.  We see Dr. Freehill at the Minnetonka office.  We got to see several of the other doctors during DD's NICU stay and I was impressed with everyone we saw.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We go to the South Lake in Maple Grove and love it. They are all great to work with!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"