January 2011 Moms
Options

regaining weight

So...yeah.... I had lost 27 pounds while breastfeeding. At about 4 weeks I stopped because of all sorts of issues. Anyways, at my 6 week OB visit I had regained 5 pounds. Went back today for my annual and gained ANOTHER 2! I know it's totally my own fault and I need to set down the Braum's brownie fudge sundae and move my butt, but it's still depressing. Just looking to commiserate. Embarrassed
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: regaining weight

• Options
    I can commiserate some. I'm on a plateau. I've nearly starved myself, and my weight hasn't budged. I'm still BF'ing but my weight isn't coming off! I have nearly 70 pounds to lose!! I guess I need to become a vegan Sad
  • Options

I'm not gaining weight, but I'm sure not losing it... I don't have much left to go, but what's there is keeping my jeans from fitting! I go back to work next week and at least I'll have to work out then... I just don't have the gumption to go on my own. :

And yes, I just used 'gumption' in a working sentence. How do'ya like me now? ;)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

lol, love the "gumption". I go back to work next week too and I really don't know how I'm going to do it. I joked to DH that I could buy some spanx so I could at least fit in my clothes. :) It's seeming more and more daunting everyday, but at least i can go to the gym at lunch or something. Hopefully that will help.

• Options

imageAppleMomma:
    I can commiserate some. I'm on a plateau. I've nearly starved myself, and my weight hasn't budged. I'm still BF'ing but my weight isn't coming off! I have nearly 70 pounds to lose!! I guess I need to become a vegan Sad

Haha this is me. I have been at 112 for the last 6 weeks!! I was 88lbs before the preg and gained 60lbs. I was a size 00 and now I am a 3 and 5. I've never worn anything larger than a 1 (aside from 3s and 5s during the pregnancy), so this is definitely a new thing for me. My biggest problem is rebuilding my wardrobe, it's so complicated because I need pants and jeans since my thighs are larger.

I don't mind being 112 but I would like my deflated pouch to turn into a tummy. That thing is disgusting and gross. My biggest problem and adjustment is the pouch. My mom told me it can take up to a year to lose the pouch but um that includes Summer :(

• Options
    I start work again next week and don't fit into anything other than a couple pairs of pants.  Only me to blame, have not seriously dieted or started exercising, just BF-in which has taken off 35 of the 50 I gained. Need to drop another 10 on top of that to really feel good naked again!!  Le sigh.  I guess I should lay off the caramel Twix.  Crying
  • Options
    imagemishu917:

imageAppleMomma:

Haha this is me. I have been at 112 for the last 6 weeks!! I was 88lbs before the preg and gained 60lbs. I was a size 00 and now I am a 3 and 5. I've never worn anything larger than a 1 (aside from 3s and 5s during the pregnancy), so this is definitely a new thing for me. My biggest problem is rebuilding my wardrobe, it's so complicated because I need pants and jeans since my thighs are larger.

I don't mind being 112 but I would like my deflated pouch to turn into a tummy. That thing is disgusting and gross. My biggest problem and adjustment is the pouch. My mom told me it can take up to a year to lose the pouch but um that includes Summer :(

oh I know!!! I am SO not going to look anywhere near awesome for summer. not that I did prepreg either. I have about 30 pounds to go. super-sigh.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"