Detroit Babies

I gotta ask - daycare

I admit I can get sick of all the daycare questions but now that we will be moving my parents are going to watch DD 2 days a week (for free yay!) so I need to find a new place to do the other 3 days.

Anyone have recs for Macomb twp? I am even willing to do an in home daycare. Our place charges way to much for 3 days a week.

TIA!

ETA: I already printed the 29 page document that macomg gov gave me with all registered daycares. I just want to weed that down a bit with some referrals from bumpies.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I gotta ask - daycare

• I refuse to help until you show me pictures of the house.

I lied. I have no advice on daycare...bu to give. But really want to see pictures. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • WTF??? I will need something in return for sharing the link to the house. What do u got to offer????? lol

• Loading the player...
  • Peer pressure!  Link link!!!
  • LMAO. I will break down and send the link on fb. It isn't like you won't be able to look it up afterwards. Stupid freedom of info crap. jk.

• You act like I've never done anything for you.

I made you laugh that one day when I called you google. 

There, now show me pictures. 

I also gave you advice on Greece once, and even offered you my books. 

Now you owe me 2 pictures. 

• YGPM
    DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
    We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz
  • imageBC&MM:
    YGPM

I replied!

• imageBC&MM:
    YGPM

Sorry, I sent another one.

DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
    We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"