Military Families
Options

Jacksonville FL OB reccomendations??

Hey all, I had a RIDICULOUS experience with my m/c and military doctors.....absolutely NO empathy whatsoever. No follow ups, no compassion, you know... the usual.  So we're trying again (actually testing monday- FX) I'm changing to Tricare Standard so I can choose my doctor and actually see one!! Anybody have suggestions for OB's in Jax?? I'm a little concerned cause we're up for orders and supposedly moving in Jan, so if not this month than we could be looking at moving 9 mo's PG but I don't want to delay anymore after what's happened.  Anyway, thanks ladies! Happy Tuesday.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Jacksonville FL OB reccomendations??

• Options

I went to Dr. Maria Briggs when I lived in Jacksonville. I didn't have Tricare at the time so I don't know for sure if she accepts it. I had a good experience with her and her staff. Good luck.

Sorry for your lose and your bad experience.

• Options
    Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    NE Florida OBGYN Assoc in Jacksonville Beach.  They are located right across the street from Baptist Beaches Hospital and have two offices in the same building.  The doctor's were nice and I loved delivering at that hospital.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    University of Florida Shands, I hear has a good OB/GYN staff.
  • Options
    I'm high risk - so I go to UF&Shands
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"