Pregnant after IF
Options

My dad has a big mouth

Apparently he told the entire church last week that they were going to be grandparents. How did we find out you might ask, my ex-brother-in-law text my husband congrats on becoming parents.

I don't fault my dad, he is REALLY excited and probably didn't realize we weren't telling everyone yet. My dad is the most amazing dad and very close to their church family so sharing with them was natural to him.  I asked my mom if they could not tell anyone else and she said "we don't have anyone else to tell". Smile A part of me is giddy that everyone I grew up with knows bc I want to celebrate but another part of me is scared to.

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: My dad has a big mouth

• Options
    Just think about how many more prayers will be said for that sweet little baby of yours =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    JenCWJenCW member
    How sweet to know that your dad was bursting with so much pride and excitement.  Sorry he broke the news a little soon, but at least that's a lot of extra Ts&Ps coming your way.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww, at least you're keeping a good spirit about it!  It's hard to get mad when it's all done out of love and excitement.  :) 
  • Options
    Oh, dads... they are so sweet and get so excited for us! Mine did the same thing only not to the same extent. I told him about our BFP and then got off the phone with him. A couple of hours later it occurred to me that I didn't explicitly tell him to not tell anyone. In those couple of hours, apparently, he did call a bunch of people because when I told him we weren't ready to announce it to everyone yet, he sheepishly admitted that he had already called so-and-so and so-and-so. Ha ha!
  • Options

I'm not mad at my dad at all, I think it was really sweet. It was just weird how we found out he told people. I grew up in that church and appreciate all the T&P they send my way.

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"