North Carolina Babies

Anyone here from the Charlotte area?

Hi guys. This is my first time posting on this board but I have a question I think my local board might help with. DH and I moved to Charlotte about 2 years ago. We love it here and have already bought a house. Anyway.... we are now planning to start a family and I need to find a good gyn/obgyn? Does anyone have some recommendations? I prefer they be in Uptown or the university area but I am willing to drive anywhere for the best. Thanks gals for your help.
Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers BFP-05/12/2011 EDD-1/22/2011 Missed M/C@8w5d D&C-6/18/2011

Re: Anyone here from the Charlotte area?

• I really like Carmel OB/GYN in the Blakeney area. I've never heard anything bad about any of the doctors there. I go to Dr. Solomon but also have seen Dr. Meeks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Girl P - 11/15/10
  • I go to Eastover University OBGYN.  I really like it there - it's a larger practice, but don't feel like I'm rushed at all.  I've seen all the drs there, but my primary doctor is Dr. Rollins. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies. I have heard about Eastover but was worried because there are so big. I am going to check out both of those.
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers BFP-05/12/2011 EDD-1/22/2011 Missed M/C@8w5d D&C-6/18/2011
  • I went to Charlotte OBGYN.  I went to the Huntersville office.  But they also have an office downtown, same doctors and midwives.  I delivered at CMC Main.  All great experiences.  I saw the midwives.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagetracey4228:
    I really like Carmel OB/GYN in the Blakeney area. I've never heard anything bad about any of the doctors there. I go to Dr. Solomon but also have seen Dr. Meeks.

I also go here and use Dr Barnes. I like her a lot, however she is always very busy and I tend to wait a long time for most of my appointments.

• Welcome to Charlotte! I recommend you decide where you'd like to deliver before deciding on a practice. I searched for low c-section rates and least intervention, baby friendly hospital in the area.  

I found CMC Pineville hospital fit that criteria. They just renovated their labor and maternity wards and pride themselves on fantastic care for both Mom and baby. I chose Piedmont gyn/ob in Ballantyne because they have all the deliveries at CMC Pineville hospital.

They have both MDs and CNMs. I have no complaintes, they're great. Favorite MDs are Dr. Pilllai, Dr. Fox, favorite CNMs are Jessica Mack and Sage Brooke.  

• I also like Carmel OBGYN, but I go to the Steelecroft office.  They both deliver at CMC Pineville.  Dr. Barnes at the  Blakeney office is great and I like Dr. Roginsky at Steelecroft.  Dr. Roginsky did a great job on my c-section.  They are both very personable.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I also go to Charlotte OBGYN.  LOVE Dr. Hansen- Lindner in the Charlotte office.  Although, she is a high-risk OB so her schedule is packed and you often have to wait.  Dr. Wicker is my 2nd choice there....a very close 2nd choice.  I've been going to that office for 18 years....since my first PAP smear!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"