Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Pediatrician recs in Allen/Plano area?

Hi...we have a one month old and don't really like the Ped. we picked out.  Does anyone have another recommendation?

TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Pediatrician recs in Allen/Plano area?

• I'm no help because I don't like our pedi either. But it would probably help to know what you don't like about your pedi before anybody makes a rec. 
  • Love, love, love, love Dr. Chad Smith at Raintree Pedi!!!!  Love him!  Dr. Yuri Cook is wonderful as well.  Dr. Chad was our pedi when my daughter was born and at three months we relocated to San Antonio for DH job.  I was back in Allen last week and needed to see him. I called and they squeezed me in!  The whole office is wonderful.  He is so caring and takes a lot of time with you. 

Years of trying and treatment, IVF#1 brought us our darling C!
  • Loading the player...
  • We love our pediatrician and the other docs in the practice. We see Dr. Mehendale (pronounced MAH-HEN-DA-LAY) at Willow Bend Pediatrics. They have a website. They are located just north of Parker on Communications (next to the Tollway).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dr. Weiser at Centennial Pediatrics and we love her!

https://www.centennialpediatrics.net/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageNicoleOSU:
    We love our pediatrician and the other docs in the practice. We see Dr. Mehendale (pronounced MAH-HEN-DA-LAY) at Willow Bend Pediatrics. They have a website. They are located just north of Parker on Communications (next to the Tollway).

We see Dr. Sickler in the same practice.  I LOVE all the doctors there except Dr. Franks.  He's just ok.  I can almost always get an appointment with someone else so it doesn't matter much.  So friendly and helpful.  The nurse line is awesome and I can always get a sick appointment, usually within an hour or 2.

• Anyone have any experience with North Dallas Pediatric Association in Plano and Frisco?  Dr. deVillaneuve.  We just moved to Plano from Carrollton and the baby has a new patient appt. this Friday.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"