North Carolina Babies

Hi my name is Courtney .....we just found out we are 4 weeks pregnant with our first! I am so anxious for our first ultra sound! According to my GYN we are due 11/23/11. Im now in the process of finding a good OB ... we just moved to the North Carolina coastal region last month so this will be alot of firsts for us :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Newbie

• Congratulations and welcome to the board!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations, and welcome to the board, and NC!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!!!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • imageatari2115:
    Hi my name is Courtney .....we just found out we are 4 weeks pregnant with our first! I am so anxious for our first ultra sound! According to my GYN we are due 11/23/11. Im now in the process of finding a good OB ... we just moved to the North Carolina coastal region last month so this will be alot of firsts for us :)

What part of the coast?  I'm down here in Wilmington. 

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • hi courtney!  i'm elizabeth - i'm new to the board, but not to north carolina.  i don't have any suggestions for you on an ob, but just wanted to say hello, congratulations, and that i'm jealous that you live at the beach!  ;)  i'm in greenville, which is about 1.5 - 2 hours from you, but i go down there as often as possible in the summer & fall.  hope you enjoy it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"