TTC after 35

Cervical Position

I just did some research on the net and found that you really can't tell by cp if you are pregnant or not, but does anyone feel different when having sex and turned out to be a BFP? Just curiousbecause when DH and I BD earlier it felt way different like there was no room in there for him Embarrassed.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cervical Position

• I just checked mine for the first time. Weird. LOL

I have determined that it was low, firm and closed. At least from what I read on the FF lessons, that's what I think it is. 

I was also wondering about the position regarding pregnancy. I'm 6dpo and since I'm going to keep checking, it will be interesting to find out. I may do some googling as well. 

• During your most fertile time, the cervix should be high and more difficult to reach.  So it sounds like yours might be kind of low right now and therefore not as fertile.  Where are you in your cycle and have you gotten a positive opk yet?

• Loading the player...
  • I'm 8dpo and it was very uncomfortable and even DH said it never felt like that before...
  • the sites I looked at said that the cervix does become lower after ovultion, so if your are 8dpo then that would make sense :)  good luck, hope you get good news in the next week or so!
  • imagegeorgia3:
    the sites I looked at said that the cervix does become lower after ovultion, so if your are 8dpo then that would make sense :)  good luck, hope you get good news in the next week or so!

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"