Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Denton Presby reviews?

Can anyone tell me about their experiences at Denton Presby? I'm new to the area and will be having a scheduled c-section there in 6 weeks. THank  you!
imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Denton Presby reviews?

• I have not previously delivered there, but am hoping to have a VBAC there late August. :) 

I am using the hosptial because I LOVE my OB but I have heard mixed reviews about it.  I've heard they have a policy that someone has to be awake at all times or they will take the baby to the nursery but I don't know how strictly they enforce.  I'm planning on taking a tour in a couple of months.  Sorry, not much help!
    Michelle BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I can ask my friend who delivered there in December and PM you the details on Thursday if you'd like!  Just let me know. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I delivered DS at Denton Presby.  I had an induction that resulted in a CS.  Overall, I had a very positive experience.  I can answer more specific questions if you have them in a PM, just let me know. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I delivered there in November and it was great!! The nurses are awesome and the lactation consultant is great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"