Pregnant after IF
Options

GTKY~ Blast from the past

I am so bored at work and want this day to fly by! So how about a little GTKY!

1.When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?

2.If you could "re-do" anything from your past what would it be?

3. What reminds you of your childhood? (Smells, Colors, Songs, ect)

4.A favorite memory from childhood?

5.Are you worried about any "bad habits" you had that you don't want your children to inherit?

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GTKY~ Blast from the past

• Options
    imageleecrystalwed08:

1.When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?  A photographer- until my great aunt told me I'd make more money being a drug dealer and that was a stupid goal:P

2.If you could "re-do" anything from your past what would it be?  The end to certain friendships/relationships- don't really regret anything... just being older and wiser has shown me I could have handled things differently

3. What reminds you of your childhood? (Smells, Colors, Songs, ect)  I have no idea what perfume it is, but there's a perfume out there that reminds me of my pre-school class.  I'm assuming my teacher wore it.  I have no other recollection of pre-school, I just know that smell is related somehow:P

4.A favorite memory from childhood?  Summer vacations in Hatteras!

5.Are you worried about any "bad habits" you had that you don't want your children to inherit?  DH's bad habits yes, mine is probably more emotional stuff- don't want them to be as anxious as I've been my whole life

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

• Options

1.When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? A princess - like Princess Diana.

2.If you could "re-do" anything from your past what would it be? I might have changed career paths.

3. What reminds you of your childhood? (Smells, Colors, Songs, ect) Foods - as a young child I was in Puerto Rico.  I used to listen for mangoes falling off the trees and run out and eat them.

4.A favorite memory from childhood? My birthday parties.

5.Are you worried about any "bad habits" you had that you don't want your children to inherit? I think I am super sensitive and I don't like criticism.  I hope my baby is a bit tougher than me.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1.When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? a marine biologist  :)

2.If you could "re-do" anything from your past what would it be? I wish I could re-do living in Hawaii, but at a time when I could actually enjoy and remember it... not as a newborn like I was!  lol

3. What reminds you of your childhood? (Smells, Colors, Songs, ect) Play-Dough smell, any bright neon colors for the 80s/90s kid in me, song that takes me back to being a kid is either "You are my Sunshine" which my Mom and Grandma sang to me as a baby/kid or the song from "The Elephant Show" (skinamarinky-dinky-dink, skinamarinky-doo, I love you!) ... that reminds me of my childhood!

4.A favorite memory from childhood? Going to Disney World with my parents when I was 4, I loved meeting all the characters and going on the Dumbo ride and the It's a Small World ride... can't wait to take our kids there once they're old enough to enjoy it!

5.Are you worried about any "bad habits" you had that you don't want your children to inherit? Probably my picky eating habits and drinking pop and juice too much

• Options
    imageleecrystalwed08:

1.When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? A librarian. I loved (still do) books so much.

2.If you could "re-do" anything from your past what would it be? When I studied abroad I was a pretty bad girlfriend to my hubby (who was my bf at the time). I was 19 and in a foreign country exploring my independence.

3. What reminds you of your childhood? (Smells, Colors, Songs, ect) Going to the mountains at x-mas, my mom letting us put frosting on saltine crackers, UB40 when we went camping in the desert. The smell of gasoline from our first boat. So many incredible memories.

4.A favorite memory from childhood? All our boating trips to the lake. Riding in the inertube, skiing, etc.

5.Are you worried about any "bad habits" you had that you don't want your children to inherit? I want my daughter (and son) but I think it hits girls more, to have confidence in herself and never have body or self esteem issues. This will be one of my biggest missions as a mother. I always had body image issues and I just don't want my daughter to be obsessed with her body and dieting.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

• Options

1.When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?  I actually told people I was going to work in an office, I even played "office" using my dad's desk.  I'm a big dork.

2.If you could "re-do" anything from your past what would it be?  I wish I had done a semester abroad in college.

3. What reminds you of your childhood? (Smells, Colors, Songs, ect)  Heaven Scent perfume (they used to sell in in drug stores) reminds me of my grandmother.

4.A favorite memory from childhood?  Getting my first Cabbage Patch Kid. 

5.Are you worried about any "bad habits" you had that you don't want your children to inherit?  My irrational fears.  I worry WAY too much.

• Options
    imageleecrystalwed08:

1.When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a cheerleader

2.If you could "re-do" anything from your past what would it be? Not be so boy crazy!

3. What reminds you of your childhood? (Smells, Colors, Songs, ect) Smells like spring and fall, and dry erase markers remind me of my grandma LOL!

4.A favorite memory from childhood? Dancing in the living room with my sister

5.Are you worried about any "bad habits" you had that you don't want your children to inherit? Nail bitting and I hope they don't worry about what everyone else thinks like I did/do

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

• Options

1.When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?

The only thing I remember was wanting to be a P.E. teacher when I was  about 9-10.  It's a good thing I changed my career choice a couple of years later, because I sucked at P.E.!

2.If you could "re-do" anything from your past what would it be?

I sometimes don't use my mental "filter", and basically let whatever comes into my brain come out of my mouth.  I'm afraid I've hurt people in the past by saying things I felt just "needed" to be said.  I wish I could take some of those back.

3. What reminds you of your childhood? (Smells, Colors, Songs, ect)

Swimming, fresh cut grass, many Beatles and Queen songs.

4.A favorite memory from childhood?

Swimming and going to amusement parks with my dad.  My mom wasn't (still isn't) much of a thrill seeker, so he'd usually be the one swimming in the ocean with us when we went on vacation or taking us on any kind of ride.

5.Are you worried about any "bad habits" you had that you don't want your children to inherit?

I am a procrastinator. Always have been.  I hope the kids don't inherit that trait.

• Options

1.When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? A marine mammal biologist who only did research/work with manatees.

2.If you could "re-do" anything from your past what would it be? I wouldn't have gone to law school.

3. What reminds you of your childhood? (Smells, Colors, Songs, ect) the smell of rain, I think.

4.A favorite memory from childhood? prowling around in my grandmother's back yard.

5.Are you worried about any "bad habits" you had that you don't want your children to inherit? I hope my children aren't complusive eaters like me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"