September 2012 Moms

Um...

Unless women are suddenly developing the gestational patterns of the average elephant, I think the bump is jumping the gun on this board.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Um...

• Agreed! I was just thinking the same thing! I get it if you are TTC in January of next year, HOPING for a Sept 2012 baby, but that's still strange...
  • I thought this too... weird
  • Loading the player...
  • There are those of us that are currently trying to conceive and suffering with infertility. We are planning treatments that will likely take place at a time that will make this board my home if they work. It's honestly nice to see it here. 
    imageimage

Dx: DH - Azoo, Me - Mild PCOS
    DH - sperm found! Seems to produce only for a few days every 70 days!
    Over 1 million in cryo in 15 vials over 6 samples
    IVF #1 - 1 beautiful expanded blast transferred, 4 snowbabies - beta #1 11/30/11 = BFFN
    FET #1, transfered 2 embies 2/16/12 = BFFN; 1 snowbaby left in cryo
    IVF #2 + CGH = 4 genetically normal embies on ice. FET September 26th
    SAIF/PAIF always welcome

a special GL and prayers to my IF sister Gregermis

check out my blog!

• lol I actually had to sit and count on my fingers to try and figure out why this board was on here!
    June 6, 2011: BFP with EDD of February 10, 2012
    July 22, 2011: No fetal heartbeat at 11 weeks, emergency D&C
  • Indifferent
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageNMscubagirl:
    There are those of us that are currently trying to conceive and suffering with infertility. We are planning treatments that will likely take place at a time that will make this board my home if they work. It's honestly nice to see it here. 

I agree, it is nice to see it here. Im planning on TTC in the new year which if all works out this could also be my home board :)

• kelyr1kelyr1 member
    Too funny...I wondered the same thing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • elisbuelisbu member

DH would like for me to be pregnant a little sooner, but I really hope that I get to join this board!! (We want 2U2 and then 3U4)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Actually, you'd have to conceive in Nov/Dec for a September baby. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I don't want to sound like a psycho but I'm really hoping for this to be my home board as well. It will be nice if it becomes a reality :)

Married: 11/2011
    DS-9/2012
    DD-7/2015
    Sweet Angel Boy born too soon 12/17/17
    EDD-4/2019

• imageKissimi21:
    Actually, you'd have to conceive in Nov/Dec for a September baby. 

No ***, sorry for the typo!

• test
    8x10 not just for walls I sport mine in my sig... imageimage No we are not together anymore the below is an old pic!!!so save all the jail jokes image
  • imagekingscross270:

imageKissimi21:
    Actually, you'd have to conceive in Nov/Dec for a September baby. 

No ***, sorry for the typo!

I don't know why I'm even bothering to post but it just bugs me! You would actually have to conceive late Dec/early Jan for a Sept baby. I conceived Nov 30 2009 and my due date was 8/23/10. DS was born 7/31. Just didn't want anyone planning this far in advance to make a mistake ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• LOL....I just wanted to see if this board was actually up and running.  I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have another September baby.  Possibly might be back on this board in 6 months.

Oh and I got pg around Jan 4th, was due Sept 30, and Grace was born Sept 8.

BFP #1 5/10/06 ...m/mc @11.5w 6/29/06 D&C 6/30/06
    BFP #2 10/29/08 ...stillborn via c/s @41w 7/20/09
    missing my baby everyday
    BFP #3 1/20/10 My angel's little sister Grace Madison was born September 8th 2010 @37w. We're so blessed! Thank you angel for getting her here safely.
    BFP #4 12/30/11. Jackson Christopher 8/22/2012 via repeat c/s @ 37w 3d
  • I was pregnant the 1st week in January.  I was induced Oct 15 at ten days overdue and delivered the next day.  When you get pregnant in January, you're not already one month pregnant even though October is the tenth month of a calendar year.  If you're pregnant in January and you deliver in September, you've delivered early.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"