South Florida Babies

Recs for closets and shout out!!

Hi guys,

I am 10 weeks and 4 days today. Although we are extremely excited, baby is beating mommy 5-0, meaning the vomiting, nausea, sleepless nights, headaches, and constipation are killing me. I have become used to the fact that I will likely vomit every other day. And yes, I've tried the crackers, ginger ale and ginger tonic, lollipops (these help the most), ondansetron, and unisom with vitamin B6 (the last one is my savior but I can only take them the evenings when I don't go to work early because they make me soooo sleepy). I have yet to try the hand band thing. Does it work?

Also, if you recognize me from The Knot, please stop by and say 'hello'. I would love to hear from you.

Now, we want to customize the baby's closet. Any recs for good and cheap closets. We don't mind doing the installation and just buying the products. Our budget is about $500. Please let us know.

Congrats to all of you out there!!!

Angie

Re: Recs for closets and shout out!!

• Congrats on the pg.  This phase will soon be behind you and you'll forget all about it (I had until I read your post - and mine didn't go away fully until 17 wks).  LOL

As for closet recs, we did all our closets from Container Store.  We purchased during their annual sale (Jan) and they were quite affordable.  I love that they build the closet for you based on your needs, and can later be reconfigured as your life changes (as ours did when the boys came - closet was set up differently before, and we only had to buy a few pieces to give them more storage).  And the installation was a cinch. 

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks. I'll look into it. And your boys are soooo cute!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"