Pregnant after IF
Options

stupid question(?)

Hi ladies....as a newbie to the board and obviously very very early PG, I have a question. All of my cramping seems to be on the left side of my uterus. When I sneeze, they left size seems like its stretching. At night, the cramping is on the left side. Whats the deal with this?? Did this happen to anyone else?? I was thinking that maybe thats the side the embrie attached to. Thanks everyone...and healthy babies for everyone :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: stupid question(?)

• Options
    It could be round ligament pain.  Especially since you mention that it happens when you sneeze.  I tend to only get it on my right.  It's normal - just your ligaments stretching as your uterus grows.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so glad you asked this question and that Gymnast answered.  I have the exact same issue and I've been living with the daily fear of a possible ectopic.  It's good to know that it is common.
    Thank you TTCAL and IF board. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Miscarried December of 2008, Ectopic Pregnancy November of 2009

IVF #1 = BFN | IVF #2 = BFP: 9dp5dt (399), 14dp5dt (2489)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6,7
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicIn loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What gymnst said! Also when I had certain cramps that were more localized with more of a pinching feel to them, it turned out to be two cysts. They're actually on the opposite side of where I felt the pain, but the nurse said you often feel the pain on the other side so it seemed to fit.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had/have a single area that was crampy my entire pregnancy (not all the time, but when I get "growing pains" it is only there).  It is in the same spot I had implantation pains, so I'm not sure if that had something to do with it or not.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    I dont know but I have it a lot too and I am a couple weeks ahead of you.  I am laying on my couch worrying about it right this second still :(
    TTC#2: septum removed, 2 losses, Stage 2 Endo, thin lining, slight MFI
    iui #5 2/7 + 2/8 = BFP!! 11 dpiui
    Beta #1 2/18 11dpiui= 46, Beta #2 13dpiui 150, Beta #3 16dpiui 584!!
    u/s revealed triplets! Baby B 3rd loss 8w2d. Twins! EDD 10/31/11 * c/s scheduled 10/12/11 My NEW BLOG Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    HelsHels member
    I also agree with gym. I had a similar experience except always on my right side.  I think LO has just always preferred it there.  She still seems to hang out on my right side... I guess that the good side of my ute :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"