Pregnant after IF
Options

Bhilyer question

I was wondering if anyone knew of why she went into labor early or if they had to take the boys early due to a medical risk. I could text her but I don't really wanna bother her at this time. Anyone know what happened?
Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
IT'S A GIRL!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
#2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
Lilypie Maternity tickers
VOTE on my Name List
I don't take one single minute for granted.

Re: Bhilyer question

• Options
    Hilyer wasn't getting enough blood through his umbilical cord so they took them early.  She said that it was better for them both to be in the NICU for a bit than for them to risk him not getting enough blood.  They monitored her over the weekend in the hopes that it would correct itself but unfortunately it didn't.  Both babies had great hb's, enough fluid, and great measurements with the exception of the blood supply for Hilyer.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMegannJay:
    Hilyer wasn't getting enough blood through his umbilical cord so they took them early.  She said that it was better for them both to be in the NICU for a bit than for them to risk him not getting enough blood.  They monitored her over the weekend in the hopes that it would correct itself but unfortunately it didn't.  Both babies had great hb's, enough fluid, and great measurements with the exception of the blood supply for Hilyer.  

Thanks! I hope they get out of that NICU fast!

Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"