Connecticut Babies
Options

Recommendations for Pediatricians in Norwalk, Westport?

Hi, I plan to to go for consultations soon to meet the staff at the pediatric offices below.  Just wondering if anyone has any experience with either:

1. Park Street Pediatrics, 7 Park Lane Norwalk, CT

2. Willow Pediatric Group, 1563 Post Road East, Westport, CT

If not, any recommendations for Norwalk, Darien or Westport?  Thanks so much!

Re: Recommendations for Pediatricians in Norwalk, Westport?

• Options
    Advanced Pediatrics. They have an office in Darien and in Norwalk.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's not in Westport or Norwalk but Fairfield Pediatric (Dr. Hobbie in particular) is amazing if he's still there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I STRONGLY dislike everyone at Willows....
  • Options
    Stay away from Willows, had an awful experience there.  I use Bay street (westport) and love it.
  • Options
    I agree about Willows. There are some very nice nurses there but that is about the only positive.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses.  We met with one of the doctors at Willows before I got the responses and he seemed nice but I guess they usually are at first.  I'm really hesitant about choosing them now though.  Anyone care to specify why they don't like Willows?
  • Options
    They seem nice at first lol. They do not listen AT ALL. Treat you like your incompetent. Will not even tolerate vaccine questions. NO understanding of intact boys- gave horrible and harmful advice as to caring for an uncirced boy. Extreame alarmists about EVERYTHING (Dr. Czuka is more mellow but very outdated in his treatments too). Don't even take the time to look at the file- always called my son a girl until his diaper was off. I could go on and on! Oh god, I dreaded going there soo much when we had to go for appointments I'd end up having a panic attack. I don't know why I waited so long to switch. We drive all the way to Milford now to see Dr. Loupusney at preferred pediatrics and couldn't be happier.
  • Options
    I highly recommend Dr. Grevious at Park Street Pediatrics in Norwalk.  My son is 12 and Dr. Grevious has been his doctor since he was 4.  we really love him.  Everyone at Park street has always been pleasant too.  I am pregnant with my second baby and plan on using Dr. Grevious for this baby as well.
  • Options
    The Healthy Child...right over the line in Darien. Awesome, awesome group.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"