Pregnant after a Loss
Options

favorite cheesecake factory meal?

i might need to do takeout tonight.  what would you get?

Re: favorite cheesecake factory meal?

• Options
    ok well, I love the Thai lettuce wraps, the guacamole, all their salads
  • Options
    They have some sort of Parmesan encrusted chicken breast over a bed of cheesy alfredo pasta. It's to-die-for.  And be sure to get dessert!!!!  My favorite is their apple dumpling. I know, I know, who in their right mind does NOT order cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory?!?! I get teased all the time, but one bite of the dumpling and you'll be a believer Wink.
    Maria
    After 27 months, 5 IUI's, 3 m/c's, 2 IVF's, 2 FET's (and a partridge in a pear tree) we finally had our baby boy. Our first son was born on Jan. 1, 2009.

Did another round of IVF and our girl/boy twins were born May 12, 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They have some blackened chicken pasta that's really good...it's one of the only things I like there, I think it's called Stacy's special pasta or something.
  • Options
    I agree on the parm chicken pasta! YUMMY!
  • Options

I second the Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps.  But my other two favs are the Crusted Chicken Ramano (lightly breaded with parm and bread crumbs chicken served on top of linguini with a light tomato sauce) and the basic Grilled Salmon with Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus.  YUM.....now I want to go to CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!

For dessert, I honestly love the plain ole cheesecake with strawberries or the Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake! 

• Options
    I usually get the crab cakes and a piece of the fresh strawberry cheesecake.  Yum!
  • Options
    I LOVE the avocado eggrolls!  And now I'm salivating.
    BFP #1: 10/22/07; 12/12/07 - Missed m/c discovered, 12/13/07 - d&c
    BFP #2: 9/25/08; 10/27/08 - Blighted ovum discovered, 11/5/08 - b/o confirmed
    BFP #3: 1/19/09 - Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP #4: 2/12/09; EDD 10/26/09 - Richie born on 9/4/09 at 4 pounds, 10 ounces
    BFP #5: 5/27/11; EDD 2/4/12 - Sylvia is on her way!
    My Blog Attempt
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Gosh I wish we had one here, I could def. go for that.  I usually get a shrimp pasta dish that is sooo good.  Don't forget the cheesecake for dessert, I always go for the original strawberry cheesecake, great now I want what I can't have.  Have a piece for me.  ENJOY.

Kerri

• Options
    Oh man, you just reminded me we have a gift card to there... but the closest one is seattle!! :(
  • Options
    That is quite possibly the most difficult question I've ever been asked.  I love EV. ER. Y. THING. there.  Have some for me!!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Avacado egg rolls!
  • Options
    MMMM, the chipotle chicken pasta yummy!
  • Options
    Oooo....that sounds soo good!  I agree with the Parm chicken pasta.  I am completely jealous though because the closest Cheesecake factory to us is over an hour away.  Definitely not a place that we just drop in for dinner.  :(
  • Options
    Thai chicken pasta... I could seriously go for some right now!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BFP: 12/3/07, M/C @ 7w 3d ~ 12/24/07 image
  • Options
    Well...I'm late on this but I have to add that the fried mac & cheese appetizer is SO good!  I love the avocado rolls too.  There is this one chicken dish that is really great....crispy chicken costoletta.  YUM!  Everything there is good!
  • Options
    They have THE best turkey club...EVER!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"