Babies: 3 - 6 Months

White bumps on butt, opinions.

So yes, this is a should I call the doc post.  I'm just not sure if it is a big deal or not. 

So DD never really gets a diaper rash, sometimes a little red and we'll put cream on for a day and she's fine.  Well after her bath last night, she was doing naked time and I noticed on her butt crack, way up high, almost to the top of her that there were white dots for about a half an inch.  They almost look like tiny blisters.  I tried to rub it off, but it wouldn't.  It didn't seem to hurt her at all.  I put some thick cream on and a sposie since that cream isn't safe for our CDs.  It is still there this morning.  Is this a normal diaper rash?  Should I just put her cream on and not call the doc?  Could it be yeast?  Thanks ladies.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: White bumps on butt, opinions.

• It sounds like baby acne. If it doesn't bother her, I would just keep my eye on it. If it doesn't go away in a few days or it is spreading, then I would call.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• imageCelticWife:
    It sounds like baby acne. If it doesn't bother her, I would just keep my eye on it. If it doesn't go away in a few days or it is spreading, then I would call.

Even though it is in her butt crack?  She had acne before but on her face and a little on her back.  I never would have even thought of it being acne!

• Loading the player...
  • DS had tiny little white bumps in his crack a couple of times and both times triple paste cleared it up within 2 days. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies.  I'll just put cream on and keep an eye on it and if it doesn't clear up in a few days, I'll call.
  • imageheatherm818:

imageCelticWife:
    It sounds like baby acne. If it doesn't bother her, I would just keep my eye on it. If it doesn't go away in a few days or it is spreading, then I would call.

Even though it is in her butt crack?  She had acne before but on her face and a little on her back.  I never would have even thought of it being acne!

They can get baby acne anywhere, especially if it is an area that typically gets wet. 

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"