Indiana Babies

Weekly Fitness/Workout Check-in...who's interested?

I've been struggling lately with finding the motivation to work out.  Since getting pregnant, I switched my focus from weight loss to being fit and healthy.  My goal is to exercise 4-5x a week but I'm just not getting it done. 

Anyone else feel the same way with your weight loss or fitness goals?  I'm thinking about posting a weekly check-in, maybe on Sunday night, where we can report in for the week with our progress, whatever your goal might be.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll get a format set for this weekend!

Re: Weekly Fitness/Workout Check-in...who's interested?

• me!  i just got a personal trainer so I hope it does the trick....lolTongue Tied
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm game! I already participate in a check-in on the TTGP board, but there are enough people on that board they don't notice when I am missing :) Hopefully this will keep me more accountable!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • once I'm given the ok to work out again, I'm in! You guys have  to promise to not make fun of my goals though - not sure when I will find time to work out when I'm back to work full-time and have 2 kids waiting for me at home!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Great!  It's on!  I think I'll start posting this next Monday morning unless anyone has any objections to the timing of that.  Set your goals for the week and then be ready to report in next week!  Mine is just to get in 4-5 good workouts that are at least 30 minutes long. 

• count me in too!  of course....this week i won't be working out much.  it's a crazy busy week!  and next week is vaca (excuses anyone?)  but after that i'm good to go!  thanks for the great idea sweet*tea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"