Los Angeles Babies

Daycare in Torrance?

I live in Long Beach, but work in Torrance. I think I prefer to find daycare closer to my work so I'm close by in case of an emergency. Does anyone know of any home daycare centers in the Torrance/Carson area that take infants?

We are due beginning of June and I hope to stay out on maternity leave until beginning of September. (wish it was longer)

Also, would love to meet some local mommies to be if you're in the Long Beach/Torrance area.

Thank you-Monica 

Re: Daycare in Torrance?

• HI!! I live in San Pedro and am lucky enough to be a SAHM, but my little cousin went to a daycare before she was old enough to start kindergarten. Im not sure where in Torrance you work, but the name of the daycare is Carden Dominion its on Narbone Blvd. between PCH and Lomita Blvd. They do have infant care but you are gonna have to call to look into the details. Hope this helped!!

I would love to meet any local mommies too!!

~Alyssa~

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Monica, 

I live in Torrance but work in Long Beach :)  My hubhub luckily works close by.  I'm due in September but we were going to start looking at day care options in Torrance in the next few weeks.  I'll definitely let you know what I find!

:)  

Paola 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi!

I  hope it's not too late but there is a home based childcare, that is located in Carson borderline Torrance...Near the Carson St. exit on the 110 freeway.

Anyway, you should really check out their website! Delia is a great care provider for children! 

Here is the website www.BoseFamilyChildcare.com 

Good luck!

• PS.

Yes! Delia enrolls infants as well! In fact...She prefers them..lol

www.BoseFamilyChildcare.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"