New Orleans Babies
Options

What's your fav restaurant to celebrate a birthday?

I am trying to plan a nice day/dinner for DH for his birthday. It can be either NO or on the Northshore as we have grandparents babysitting Saturday.
imageimage

Re: What's your fav restaurant to celebrate a birthday?

• Options
    have you ever done the melting pot? It's always fun, DH had fondue nights weekly growing up so we like to go there occasionally (usually every 2 years I just realized).
    -Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imageaprilprincess:
    have you ever done the melting pot? It's always fun, DH had fondue nights weekly growing up so we like to go there occasionally (usually every 2 years I just realized).

Ditto the Melting Pot. We have a great time when we go. We go about once a year and we look forward to it. It's a long dinner but it's a good intimate setting!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There are of course so many great restaurants in New Orleans to choose from! One amazing place is La Crepe Nanou, amazing food, atmosphere and service, always a great choice!
  • Options
    We have done both the Melting Pot and La Crepe, and both are great. I was just looking for some new ideas of places to try.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Herbsaint is a nice resturant. What about Jacque-Imos? Do you want fancy or casual?
    -Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Mmm......Jacques-Imos!! DH decided he wants to try NOLA, so I think we will head down there this weekend.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"