Nurseries and Baby Gear

Where the Wild Things Are work in progress nursery! PIP :)

The nursery is a work in progress, but I am so happy with how it is turning out so far that I wanted to share!  I am fortunate enough to work with a really talented artist and he painted the trees on the wall for us...I couldn't be happier with them!  It's so amazing to see my vision come to life!

(Sorry for the big pictures...I can't figure out how to get them smaller)

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where the Wild Things Are work in progress nursery! PIP :)

• Looks awesome!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • I love your murals. I would just be careful not to over-fill the walls with a bunch of other "stuff". Just so you don't take away from your focual point. I love how just with the mural that you can tell what storybook it comes from. It seems like you'd be able to utilize neutral bedding and some great accessories.

I'm loving your theme.

Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • imageNanner22:

I love your murals. I would just be careful not to over-fill the walls with a bunch of other "stuff". Just so you don't take away from your focual point. I love how just with the mural that you can tell what storybook it comes from. It seems like you'd be able to utilize neutral bedding and some great accessories.

I'm loving your theme.

Thanks for the tips!  I do have 4 little stuffed animals sitting on the shelf that goes around the room, the growth chart, the pages of the book framed, and the 2 small shelves (above his bookcase) that has the "Every Single Day I love you more" frame.  Like you said, the mural is the focal point :)

Our bedding is from Pottery Barn Kids and is the pale green gingham. 

In the upcoming couple of weeks, I am hoping to get DH to finish staining the bureau and then put the final touches on everything. 

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • One of my favorite books growing up.  LOVE THE ROOM!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Very cute- looks great!
  • Love it!
  • What a fun theme!  Looking good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"