Orange County Babies

Ellen Mother's Day Show

Hi Ladies, I was wondering if any of you were on the Ellen Mother's Day show last year?  How did you get to be on the show?  My sister is pregnant with her first and I wanted to see if I could get her to go on.  Thanks in advance.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Ellen Mother's Day Show

• Well I didnt go last year, but I went the year before.  All you have to do is keep checking the Ellen Show website "be on the show" section and fill out the form with your info.  Most people got called they day they filled out the form and got tickets to the show, so checking often is your best bet.  I think (and I dont really remember) but I think it was end of March, early April that they asked for entries.  But I would start checking now.  :)  GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ditto misslb with checking the website.  I got a friend on the show last year and it was around mid-April when the application was up.  GL!
    forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • Loading the player...
  • The link is up now, good luck everyone!
  • Has anyone heard from the show yet?
    Jacklyn :)Pregnancy Ticker
  • My friend got a phone call yesterday that she got tickets. :)!  She submitted her application the day it was posted online.  
  • Thanks for the update.  I am happy for your friend.  There is some talk on other sites that calls were made Friday, Monday, and then some more today.  I found it weird that the bump message boards had not mentioned calls yet.  Good to know it is happening.  
    Jacklyn :)Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"